Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Actual Discussion Thread The First

Sorry, wrong thread. This is a Platinum Thread. :v:

Valk might not be entirely unrelated, like I've said once before, his delay on the 360 could be exactly why we haven't seen a date for Platinum yet. There's still a good chance we'll see Platinum mid-november, but if the problem really does lie on Valk's delay, then who knows.

With all of the cat-related stuff in a lot of her moves (cat/lion hammer, cat faces painted on the missiles etc.) plus swallow moon being a giant meat bun aswell as her having a Jubei doll, if she doesn't have a special intro with Tao, I really see no reason in having her.:v:

I just hope her quotes against Ragna are hilarious.

Valk might not be entirely unrelated, like I've said once before, his delay on the 360 could be exactly why we haven't seen a date for Platinum yet. There's still a good chance we'll see Platinum mid-november, but if the problem really does lie on Valk's delay, then who knows.

Yeah, but bitching about Aksys despite the fact that it's actually known now that it's it's Microsoft's fault that there's no Valkenhayn, and demanding where he is in a thread about Platinum, has nothing to do with her.

Fair enough, though (@ Orihalcon) I was attempting to turn the non-nonsensical post into a direction of an actual potential 'on-topic' conversation-- albeit already discussed-- without resulting to yelling at the poster in question for little reason.

I've actually been thinking about her Air Persia, and how the C version can set up oki, AND is an aerial ender. Long stun? Also, even if her 22C does little damage, the initial thought seemed to be it could push the enemy closer to the corner, so it may have some use.

That Is True I guess. I think that is also the reason why the EU version has been delayed aswell.

I've actually been thinking about her Air Persia, and how the C version can set up oki, AND is an aerial ender. Long stun? Also, even if her 22C does little damage, the initial thought seemed to be it could push the enemy closer to the corner, so it may have some use.

Yeah, that move does seem really useful indeed. You can push them to the corner to do some mix ups to them or you could still carry on doing your combo. It may have long stun in that move and possibly it can take away a guard prime. I think this move will be very important to Plat

Just let it go, guys.

Of course, but there's something I must mention first:

Fair enough, though (@ Orihalcon) I was attempting to turn the non-nonsensical post into a direction of an actual potential 'on-topic' conversation-- albeit already discussed-- without resulting to yelling at the poster in question for little reason.

Ahh, I see. In that case I apologize for undermining your efforts. Okay, I'm done with it now.

Yeah I don't recall any news about this new NXE update, it may have had something to do with the delay. Shit, I don't know. I only want them for their data. :v:

when is this bitch getting released?

What Bitch???? I never knew that there was going to be another character that will also be in the game.

Nah Seriously though, Platinum should be out in mid november hopefully.

Oh, and The Word Bitch would be use for Litchi :v:.

So I'm thinking of taking the cat missle faces and putting them on my stick's buttons. Yay? Nay? Of course that would require the files to have been datamined, which IIRC they haven't. Unless I'm wrong.

pretty pro stick bro, and also not a bad idea once the files are ripped. if only i wasnt so lazy, id replace my stick's art. (´∀`;)

The wind whispered that someone needed something about something something Photoshop.

I'm actually a little suspicious of Plat's console release. I heard it was going to be a co-release with cs2 for consoles, but that has yet to be confirmed to my knowledge. I know arcades are getting it December 7th, but besides that...

Where did you hear them getting a simultaneous release? I know more or less that's most likely the deadline, but have never actually heard that from anyone. Not to mention we still don't know when we're getting it for consoles.

Nothing official, mostly speculation.

I HOPE Platinum comes out november, but I would not be surprised if she was lumped in with the CS2 patch/content update. Think it would be too much to ask for CS2 console release to tie in with the arcade one?

I'm really REALLY hoping that she will come out in November. I'm not too sure when the console version for CS2 will come out. I think it will be out in June/July 2011 or maybe earlier.

Nothing official, mostly speculation.

I HOPE Platinum comes out november, but I would not be surprised if she was lumped in with the CS2 patch/content update. Think it would be too much to ask for CS2 console release to tie in with the arcade one?

I see. I'm hoping for the CS2 console release to tie in, or at least be in the same month of the arcade release, though I'm still hoping for a mid-November Platinum release.

I hope Platinum ends up top tier because she never got to troll online like Valkenhyn did.

Can't say I'm hoping for this. I would like Platinum to be snug at high, or mid-high so they don't move her much when they decide to balance the game again. plus I would hate to see her subject to tier-whoring herpaderp

I'm really REALLY hoping that she will come out in November. I'm not too sure when the console version for CS2 will come out. I think it will be out in June/July 2011 or maybe earlier.

Hmm I thought CS2 was going to be the balance patch that we get in December?