Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Actual Discussion Thread The First

Can anyone translate Platinum's bio, please? Thanks:)

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/312/312682/

From what I can read

CV:Yuuki Aoi

Height:142 cm

Weight: 37Kg

Birthdate: 12/13

Bloodtype: AB

Place of Birth(?): 9th Hierarchical City?

Hobbies: Othello (board game)

Dislikes: Snakes, and Ragna the Bloodedge. (Luna hates how close he is to Jubei)

Drive: Magical Symphony

Background: Wielders the Nox Nytores "Arma Reboare Muchourin" with the power of reincarnation. They received a request from Jubei to watch over the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi and awaken the power of the 11th Nox Nytores. (too much text for me to try to make of it so i just shortened it)

Its not fully translated but it's a start. If any of the info here is wrong, which im pretty sure some of it is since I pieced some of the info from stuff I kinda knew already. please tell me and I'll correct it.

Its also one of Shakesphere's works. Thats where I got the acting bit from but board game does make a crapton more sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Othello_%28manga%29

Yaya is a shy, quiet teen with a passion for singing, J-rock, gothic lolita, cosplay and music in general. But she has a secret: When she looks in a mirror or hits her head, Yaya's second personality, aptly named Nana, takes over her body and puts the wrong-doers in their places, shouting her catchphrase "Heavenly Punishment!" and once the damage is dealt, "Justice is done!"

The series chronicles Yaya and Nana's somewhat episodic adventures against bullies, perverts, and generally mean people.

This makes sense too IMO.

I'm just gonna go with Toast's idea since Platinum does seem likely that they would play board games, children do like board games alot ya know. Just saying.

Revolutionary, Watson.

In other news.

Dream Sally's bubble moves diagonally upwards with A, straight forward with B, and in a parabolic trajectory with C. It does pop when the opponent hits it, but it also bounces off walls.

What. Extrapolate. Anyone know any details?

Revolutionary, Watson.

In other news.

What. Extrapolate. Anyone know any details?

That isn news (Well, for me, it isn't lol) The bubbles can bounce of walls but I don't know how long the bubble last for. The bubble could be really REALLY GOOD for mixs up or maybe for protecting yourself or something. Although, I think the bubble can be Blocked

EDIT:

Hmm I thought CS2 was going to be the balance patch that we get in December?

CS2 will be out in Arcades in December. I'm not really sure when the patch will be out for the consoles.

Maybe my common sense is failing me, but when I talk about hobbies, I name general activities reading or acting or maybe even a specific genre like manga or even shoujo manga, and in the case of games, perhaps a specific game of skill like "Magic", "Chess" or in this case, "Othello".

But I'd never say, refer to "Yotsuba&!" as my hobby, no matter how much I like it, etc. Since in the nature of its action, it's not actually distinguishable from reading any other manga or comic per se.

So yeah, I'm sticking with othello xD

Can anyone translate Platinum's bio, please? Thanks:)

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/312/312682/

CV: Yuuki Aoi

Height: 142cm

Weight: 37kg

Birthday: 13th Dec

Birthplace: 9th Hierachical City of Akitsu (France)

Hobbies: Othello

Dislikes: Snakes, that guy who's always acting familiar with Jubei-sama

Backstory: Wielder of the Nox Nyctores Muchourin. They hate conflicts, and for the purpose of looking after "that thing" the 2 of them lived in the remains of the Ikaruga Federation city Ibukido, until they recieved a request from their benefactor Jubei, and head towards the 13th Hierachical City of Kagutsuchi. To awake the "11th Nox Nyctores"...

CV: Yuuki Aoi

Height: 142cm

Weight: 37kg

Birthday: 13th Dec

Birthplace: 9th Hierachical City of Akitsu (France)

Hobbies: Othello

Dislikes: Snakes, that guy who's always acting familiar with Jubei-sama

Backstory: Wielder of the Nox Nyctores Muchourin. They hate conflicts, and for the purpose of looking after "that thing" the 2 of them lived in the remains of the Ikaruga Federation city Ibukido, until they recieved a request from their benefactor Jubei, and head towards the 13th Hierachical City of Kagutsuchi. To awake the "11th Nox Nyctores"...

Zephy07, GammaGearJustice, thanks for the translation.

Remember who you got that art from? He might still have that pdf sitting on his computer. ;)

lol, mad props to you, always. Although I was actually just thinking of taking out the button art and just printing the faces and puttin them on the buttons, not remaking the whole template. I'm way too fucking lazy to do that lol.

Yeah, that's probably a good idea too. Besides, I'd have to wait till Plat's sprites got ripped if I wanted to mod that psd properly.

I do plan on re-doing that project some time later though.

Might have something to do with Bang!

Story just got interesting thanks to Platinum and all of her impending awesomeness.

Damn, SHE JUST LOOKS SO HAPPY!

If 'To awake the "11th Nox Nyctores"...' is any indication, there might be something new added in this scenario? This does not seem to be referring to her own, though Bang's would be a possibility if it wasn't already 9th according to that Wikia.. and assuming this is all correct information, I can't see anything other than it being a mistake (they did change her birthday, after all) or something new. I don't recall ever hearing there were only 10 Nox, but that we only knew of 10.

Cirno has a point, it may not be "Only 10" in existence. Personally, I really am interested in this, and in Platinum as a character, despite my lack of posts here.

when is she freaking being released? it's been forever. (also valkenhayn for 360, i mean not that i have a 360 but still)

Well think of it this way, there were 54 days between Makoto's release and Valkenhayn's US release, it's only been what, 38 days since then? Platinum still has 16 days before she's later duration-wise than Valkenhayn.

Bang's Nox was included in the original 10. http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Nyctores Unless I'm missing something, this "11th Nox" would have to be something new or a typo or something.

Take what the wiki says with a pinch of salt. I just went there and there were errors all over the place, so...

About the Nox Nyctores, I think it's mentioned in the teach me dr litchi segments that there may be more than 10 Noxes, but just that Jubei (or the rest of the cast) doesn't know of their existence (or if they actually exist). In any case if this isn't a typo then it's most likely a retcon to add more intrigue to the whole story.

Well think of it this way, there were 54 days between Makoto's release and Valkenhayn's US release, it's only been what, 38 days since then? Platinum still has 16 days before she's later duration-wise than Valkenhayn.

But we had a release date for Valkenhayn at this point.. or at least it feels like that's the case? And with BBCSII nearing, it just seemed natural that they would release her before the arcade launch in December.