Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Actual Discussion Thread The First

I'm not quite sure if a homebrew enabled PSP is required for RJL, but I was considering trying it myself depending on the situation. (remember, Homebrew isn't illegal, but pirating software/games are. don't talk about obtaining PSP CS2 illegally or anything of the like.)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's required, since it's a custom plugin.

Anyway. Platinum's got pretty nice colors overall.

Her number 2 color is just going to be full on gold like everyone else, maybe that's why they didn't show it? I dunno, still doesn't make sense :P

Thanks to Kantan , i now main Platinums main colour and her #8 palette on the 2nd page . I'm still a little iffy on #4 palette though ... Well whatever , thanks Kantan !

I'm (maybe not so) strangely fond of #9, and #12 is incredible. #4 is, of course, fantastic, and #8, #10, and #11 are pretty great as well. Not to mention she's got a ton of great ones on page 1, so she's pretty set as far as colors go. I'm still not sure which I'll use the most!

Yeah, but it'd be nice if all he had to do was update it right? If he's never going to do it then I'll just do it myself and send it to him. I'm not going to update the combo thread until I get the PSP port so I can post numbers. =D

He actually kinda did update the video topic....Just give him a bit more time, the guy's been busy practicing for BNCI and working at his new job.

Yo I heard my name and came running.

I figured I'd be fine to lax out on the video thread until the game came out, but if you guys want me to compile it it's no problem at all. I'll get right on it, should be done within the hour.

Sure thing. I'm not quite enthusiastic enough to dig through all of Jourdal and Pktzn's videos to find which ones are of platinum, but if it's posted in the video thread, I'll move it into the OP.

On second thought I might as well search the general video thread, but I won't be double checking links for videos, please inform me if there are doubles.

just dig through the videos in my link, 95% of them are Plat matches. New and old. The rest are either retarded shit I found funny in my favorites or music that gets me hype.

I could but I saved most of them because they also have Ragna in them too and I said I was going to upload MY matches. These other videos are for referencing and entertainment hence why they're in my favorites. You'll see as soon as she comes out, I'll upload online/offline matches of me and other people playing her.

But don't expect any to soon. Mori's being kinda wishy-washy about Platinum being released on the consoles at the moment. But I guarantee you,when she comes out I'm gonna borrow my friend's capture card and load some PSN matches from people here.

I hope to god that she doesn't show up at the end of May or my head will just explode from RAGE! Oh well I guess that will be what AH3 and Mortal Kombat are for.

that was...amusing... :/ too bad she still lost.

EDIT: Not gonna lie, my reaction was like this ¯\(°_o)/¯(courtesy of Angel) when I saw that.