Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Actual Discussion Thread The First

That would all go in the Video Tutorial and (If we decide to make one) Beginners Section.

It really doesn't need it's own thread. Typically you want a Combo Thread, Video Thread, F.A.Q, Beginners Guide and a General Discussion. Everything should normally be put in these threads and things such as Critique & Self Improvement, Frame Data Discussion and Match-Ups are usually in their own threads.

I don't think adding another thread just for mixup is needed.

Maybe the next BuruRaji will say something about it, but probably not. They just want to hype the portable versions for now, at least for a couple weeks after their release. At that point they'll probably have made the majority of their sales and might give word on the console situation.

He needs to stop playing her like Rags with 100% rushdown also that last round would have made for a beautiful comeback.

EDIT: That outfit swap is extremely out of place on Platinum, especially with her :D smile. Also that is just a vast improvement for Ragna IMO and lol at Noel's disappointment with her bust.

He needs to stop playing her like Rags with 100% rushdown also that last round would have made for a beautiful comeback.

I have that same problem sadly, trying to play every character like I play Noel, that's why all of my subs are garbage ;w;

I have that same problem sadly, trying to play every character like I play Noel, that's why all of my subs are garbage ;w;

I hear you there I try playing Mu like Rachel, to make up for the lack thereof every now and again.

I hear you there I try playing Mu like Rachel, to make up for the lack thereof every now and again.

thats a good thing :o

rachxplat is gdlk

My favorite part is still Valkenhayn as a puppy in the bottom left corner wearing Ragna's jacket. Lol

I'm blind and cannot see it

BNCI was gdlk, updating video thread in a bit.

BNCI was gdlk, updating video thread in a bit.

BNCI's runtime was gdlk, the guy I was watching the stream with passed out before BB finals even started. Pity too, 'cause the outside competition made it damn entertaining.