Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Actual Discussion Thread The First

As Hiago said Plat is pretty easy to use,one thing i noticed when i was using her is that a lot of her attack frames can be g-mode countered (Ragna showed me that the hard way >_>) but then again its my first day with her so maybe i just didn't find that untectable frame just yet.

Mission #1: 236A > A > B > C

3C > 22C

Mission #3: 5B > 2B > 5C > 236B

5B > 3C > 22C

Mission #4: 5B > 5C > 5D > 66 > 5B > 5C > 236B

You first need to light up her wand via 5D before performing this combo > 5B > 5C > 5D > 66 > 5B > 5C > 236B

6A > SJC > j.C > dj.C > dj.236A > dj.A > dj.A > dj.A

Mission #5: Airgrab > 5C > 6A > 236B > 66 > 3C > 22C (The trick is to getting the dashing part correct, you only need to dash far enough so that her toes on the 3C can just barely touch the opponent in the opponent, during the 3C animation, immediately buffer in a 22C)

Grab > 5C > 236B > 5C > 2C > 214C > JC > j.C > dj.C > dj.236A > dj. A > dj.A > dj.A

Mission #6: Air Dash Forward > j.B > j.A > j.A > land > 5A > 5B > 2B > 5C > 236B > 5C > 2C > 214C > JC > j.C > dj.C > dj.236A > dj.A > dj.A > dj.A

Mission #7: 5B > 3C > 22C > RC > 5C > 6A > SJC > j.C > dj.C > dj.236A > dj.A > dj.A > dj.A

Mission #8: Charge up wand > 5B > 5C > 5D > 66 > 6C > j.C > land > 6A > 236B > 66 > 5C > 2C > 214C > 236B > 22C

Mission #9: Charge up wand > 5B > 5C > 214D (lol) > 66 > 6A > 2C > 214C > 5D > 236B > 6C > j.C > land > 6A > SJC > j.D

Mission #10: 5B > 5C > 236236D > 5C > 5D > 66 > 6C > j.C > j.D > land > 5C > 236B > 5C > 2C > 214C > JC > j.C > dj.C > dj.236A > dj.A > dj.A > dj.A

She's fun to play as so far. :)

FOR PSP-1000 USERS

Okay guys, so here's the scoop. It's pretty much the worst-case scenario for ancient 1k users. BBCS2 uses enough memory that you can't even get past setting your profile name without it exploding on you. I guess we just have to settle for the PSP pad...

Just kidding! Seriously, fuck that d-pad... and fuck the 360's d-pad while we're at it. No, this can still work dammit! This is pretty much as shitty as it gets, but here goes.

psp1k01.png

Set RMJ to TEST MODE, bump the memory all the way to 0x087F0000 (the second-last one), and uncheck, "Turn PSP screen off".

psp1k02.png

Your RMJ screen will now look like a variation of that garbage when you start the PSP, HOWEVER, it will still be able to use your computer for inputs. That's right, you're stuck with using the screen on the PSP, but you can plug that stick of yours into the computer and actually control the game. DONE.

C'mon console CS2, srsly...

Edit: lol @ fan. 「なんでやねん!」ってね

IMPORTANT EDIT: Or, if you want this shit to show on your monitor with a bit of display lag, flash your PSP back to GEN 5-50 and use RJL 0.20a. Although, there's a slight catch to this that I won't get into...

*Snip*

I was able to get my old PSP-1000 to work with RJL .20a.

Not giving the link, sorry. Don't know if its against the rules or not...

For those that want it to work. Be sure that you have a pops.txt, vsh.txt, and game.txt in the seplugins folder.

If you don't have all of them, create them and paste "ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx 1" to game.txt and vsh.txt.

Paste "flash0:/kd/usb.prx" and "ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx" into pops.txt.

Save the txt files, Totally shut down your PSP(Holding the switch up), Turn on your PSP while holding the Right Trigger to enter into your recovery menu, Go to Plugins and make sure RemoteJoyLite.prx is enabled.

Exit the recovery menu, Boot up BBCS2, after you make your save file wait til you get to the main screen after the PRESS START screen.

Open RJL. You should have BBCS2 shown on your RJL screen.

Plug in your stick/pad, Right click RJL, Configure the binds with RJL, and enjoy playing with a stick or pad. :yaaay:

SWARROW MOON!

If you can't get it to work after my suggestion there's not much else I can do. I just did what I described and it worked for me.

Forgot to add that Platinum is a very fun character to play. Can't wait to try her out on console.

Ah so most of you are playing it on your comp then? Also anyone else do Plat's arcade mode? Unlimited Hazama @_@, I don't know if its because my games on Hell or if it REALLY is that hard but god he was annoying.

Oh yeah he is. Killed mah little loli all the tmie, now she's mad and don't want to do arcade mode anymore. :C

Am I the only one who is too stupid to do 236/214 inputs? 90% of the time I get 26/24..

Well, shit son, 0.20a does work, though feels like there's some display lag. Well, guess that's the price for lower memory use. Ah trusty GEN 5.50, even in your old age you still find ways to be useful.

Just got the money to get CSII on the PSP and finally ordered my copy. I can't wait to play this and play with platinum, from what others are posting she sounds fun. For now, I'm playing the waiting game.

Ah so most of you are playing it on your comp then?

Well, I simply can't play on my PC as often as I do on my PSP, so I guess you can consider me an exception?

The best time of the year has finally come. I can finally post something relevant here. After I have a good round with Plat and new Tager, of course.

Challenge Mode video for those of you who do not check the video thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQmWSQhfog

I'm about to order my copy, I'm so excited!

EDIT: From the time you ordered it to the time you got it how many days did it take? I'm going to be at my grandparents house until Sunday, if I have it ship there do you think it will be there before we leave?

I guess it's okay to post in here now. 8 hours of Platinum is satisfying enough for now, I suppose.

Ran arcade mode on hell, ran the first stage of legion mode, ran 220 depth of abyss mode. Ran the rest in practice mode. I've got a lot to say, but so little hours of sleep. I'm gonna take ~some sort of nap~ and I'll be back. 'till then.

shin do you have a link of where it can be ordered from?

You can order from Play Asia here.

I'm pretty sure that this has been asked, but I keep running into LunaKage when I search for "Luna's voice." >_> I probably ought to go check the @wikis, but does anyone know how to force Sena's/Luna's voice? I've noticed that A-ru has basically always gotten Sena's voice, and Shadow and Hakumadoushi always get Luna's voice. Is it something related to their Nesica cards, and is there any way to force this on the PSP version? Mine's still in transit so I haven't gotten to play it.

>>Urichinan: I'm not sure if this is specific to Disgaea 4, but I ordered the special edition and it took almost three weeks to get here with the slowest shipping, even though it says 5-10 days. Be patient, or buy good shipping.

I'm pretty sure that this has been asked, but I keep running into LunaKage when I search for "Luna's voice." >_> I probably ought to go check the @wikis, but does anyone know how to force Sena's/Luna's voice? I've noticed that A-ru has basically always gotten Sena's voice, and Shadow and Hakumadoushi always get Luna's voice. Is it something related to their Nesica cards, and is there any way to force this on the PSP version? Mine's still in transit so I haven't gotten to play it.

No you can't, voices are chosen randomly when the match is loading. There is no way to control it and it's the same for every character.

Unlimited Plat is pretty lulz. She runs and air dashes extra fast, and instead of double jumping, she SUWAROーMOON♪'s, and can fly around for a good while and at an increased speed on that puffy little cloud. Foreign Melody does a triple pogo stomp and can still be RC'd into a combo. Her items are always SUGOI, and she can choose which to pull out by holding a direction while pressing D (uses all of 412365). Dramatic Sammy launches the opponent way higher in the air so you can follow up with Mami Circular or something, and if you don't have an item, you can choose which you want with a directional button. Since her items are always SUGOI, Miracle Jeanne doesn't do what it used to, but instead makes SUGOI bombs rain from the sky after a couple seconds, kinda like Doom's hidden missiles, except on steroids. Cure Dot Typhoon, on hit, will finish by launching a Golden Tager sized cat missile, then calls Doom assist.

Oh unlimited characters...

Oh yeah he is. Killed mah little loli all the tmie, now she's mad and don't want to do arcade mode anymore. :C

Am I the only one who is too stupid to do 236/214 inputs? 90% of the time I get 26/24..

quarter circles are infuriating to do on PSP's pad and this makes me very upset about my fatty not running well with JLF so I can't use my stick

PSP1000 has a terrible dpad. They improved it in the later models.

To those who have portable,does Platinum have a story mode? Also can she be fought in story?

Not that i've seen. But they do have a EX1 and EX2 spot in story mode that I don't remember from CS1.