Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Anji Mito: Random Thread

well it does sound pretty bad, I doubt it would ever work even once you mean when the frc is blocked you iad into the orb crossup right? if so, I'd expect you to get hit out of the iad, and even if it did hit the reward is almost nonexistent

well it does sound pretty bad, I doubt it would ever work even once

you mean when the frc is blocked you iad into the orb crossup right? if so, I'd expect you to get hit out of the iad, and even if it did hit the reward is almost nonexistent

75% combo

I'd rather do the gp overdrive frc

South Beach has some of the hottest girls in the US. All you need is a fat bankroll.

:toot:

thats only in movies!!! be more realistic!! (I dont mean to sound insulting)

thats only in movies!!! be more realistic!! (I dont mean to sound insulting)

your bankroll can't be the only big thing

I still play Anji...though it's not exactly easy when every matchup in my area is a disadvantage...cept for like a single person.Even my Slayer friend said this: "You're trying too hard with Anji,just use your Testament." (This is after I raped him with Testament for like 7 matches and then switch to Anji,losing like 4 straight matches until I finally won)

sup people. anyone still plays this character?

not playing tournaments anymore with any character, just casuals now

I still play Anji...though it's not exactly easy when every matchup in my area is a disadvantage...cept for like a single person.Even my Slayer friend said this: "You're trying too hard with Anji,just use your Testament." (This is after I raped him with Testament for like 7 matches and then switch to Anji,losing like 4 straight matches until I finally won)

I feel you man. I changed around characters since my Anji was so horrible. I been playing Johnny, Zappa, Faust, Robo, and etc. I spend most of my time practicing Johnny but ironically I don't remember winning with Johnny at all. Faust and Robo by far had 'some' chance. I have a friend who just started GG with Slayer and I don't dare to bring out Johnny at all. Tiers do matter even if you suck...Slayer is just too much ;_; But I recently started playing Anji again. I'm little rusty right now hehe.

not playing tournaments anymore with any character, just casuals now

I don't get to play with others as much as I wanted to because there aren't that many players where I live. I wish I can convince more people to play GG. Maybe I should take it easy this coming term and advertise GG in my college lol.

I main Axl now, but Anjis still my favorite character, so I play with him now and then. Plus I get props for winning with Anji in my area :v:

I main Axl now, but Anjis still my favorite character, so I play with him now and then. Plus I get props for winning with Anji in my area :v:

That's better than people complaining about HS Fuujin when I win.(Unless I gave a MAJOR upset since I'm one of the newer players here)

yeah, HS Fuujin is too good. Too bad its the onlyt thing Anji has. LMAO. :vbang: I've noticed pretty much every matchup thats 6.5/7 in the other guys favor is matchups where fuujin is absolutely terrible. (Testa,Baiken,Axl,May, etc.) :vbang: