Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Anji Mito: Random Thread

Hey guys!! For the next GG game I only need: 1- erase HRin. I only use the FB, so , ERASE THAT MOVE AND MAKE ONE NEW (With low GP and hits low):yaaay: 2- Erase the FB GP THAT SUCKS 3- Make the GP special FB like BAIKEN BAKU (GP, D--> 63214S) 4- bring the old 6H back 5- GP in the 5H 6- 3k Hits low 7- Make the DAA like the old one 8- Erase the 3S (for balance :keke: ) Jjejejeje my 2 cents :)

imo - i like the idea about backwards hop soo my 2 cents 1. Give back hs rin fram eadvantage when blocked ( like in slash), but keep it's knockdown effect. 2. Give anji a FB hop that allows him to jump either fowards, backwards, up, or nowhere. 3. Get rid of FB GP, or atleast make it faster so u have more time to oki. 4. GP 5HS please.

1. S raises guard bar again. 2. Guaranteed orb knockdown again WHY does this not raise guard bar? WHY did they take out his guaranteed orb knockdown?

they took out the guaranteed orb knockdown cause it was too good. being able to combo into a high damage knockdown combo off tons of stuff is a common characteristic of top tier characters they have no excuse for the 5S guard meter thing though, that's just stupid

they took out the guaranteed orb knockdown cause it was too good. being able to combo into a high damage knockdown combo off tons of stuff is a common characteristic of top tier characters

they have no excuse for the 5S guard meter thing though, that's just stupid

Exactly.They don't want Anji anywhere near the top.So they have him with low damage,or lower damage with knockdown.Slash was just a mistake.:psyduck:

Then there's Eddie.High damage,unblockable strings,and just utter BS off of a single hit.Next,there's Testament...zoning,damage(badlands) AND knockdown.Then there's Slayer:Retarded damage and knockdown.All 3 of them come with meaty oki mixups into combos(or in Eddie's case,unblockables).Where as Anji only has the 3p in a shitsu string (and pray they don't attack back since it's slow,in short,Anji's Risk/Reward is far far far far far far far lower).The 5S not building guard bar was their insult to injury.Oh,we might as well mention the super Guard Point nerf where you have to be a complete psychic now.

So what can we Anji players do?Whine and play more AC.(or switch characters):vbang:

ITT, people crying. I love playing as Anji, especially when I play against Ky. It's like I'm the Juggernaut, and I plow through every attack.

5S not being able to increase guardbar was a good thing. Imagine doing five 5S in one string using 3S cancels. Building guardbar would be a breeze. Anji still does fine damage and still have good mixup. His big problem is being very risky in alot of situations and having bad pokes in alot of his matchups. Anji is just fine imo. Just everyone is so beefed up that it makes him look so bad when he is really not. Slash Anji was just retarded and he deserved to lose some of his moves. Jesus christ 6HS was plain out retarded. It's like lolz ''20 frame autoguard (Or some shit like that) and if I dont get the autoguard? LOL I can cancel the move into shitsu or P stomp. It was dumb. If he did it right he got free tension and good setups to 40-50% combos and even if he messed it up you can cancel the damn move. It was stupid. No skill involved. I'm glad he was toned down.

I say bring back the 6H. Make the orb always knockdown, and keep his normals how they are. He'll be ok compared to the rest of the cast.

Isn't he trash tier in every game but Slash? I mean, that'd make him the Dan Hibiki of GG.

I guess, but that isn't really fair to compare him to Dan. C'mon, no one deserves that.

1: 6HS multi-hit, special-cancellable, later/less autoguard. More Shitsu recovery says this is okay. Pressuring Stomps for "free" is kinda' lame, but it's not broken.

2: Orb staying like it is, or slightly more untechable time. I really like ^C Anji combo potential. 5S© xx S Fuujin, or 5S© xx On followed by HS Fuujin after a launch are both awesome. But I also like how both of those follow-ups don't work on everyone. So you can still have your cute little SJ combos that can end in knockdown on the characters that the previous two combo starters don't hit on. It just takes character-specific combos to do so. Very nice.

3: Guard Points: P with a larger hitbox, so you can actually use it for AA. FB GP needs to ground bounce or something for combo.

4: FB Rin throw invincible/more autoguard frames. If you spend 25% to pressure it, sure, it deserves the protection.

^C Anji is awesome. Much more diverse than / Anji, and not as god-awful useless as #R Anji. A nice blend that just needs a few touchups here and there to really compete.

Well, I originally was gonna try and find out later. But I just unlocked the gold characters and I was looking at all the shenanigans they gave them. What did they do special for Anji? Or is his specialty that he does nothing.

Well, I originally was gonna try and find out later. But I just unlocked the gold characters and I was looking at all the shenanigans they gave them. What did they do special for Anji? Or is his specialty that he does nothing.

Uh, off top of head, second hit of butterfly is overhead so gogogo tensionless unbrockables. :toot:

I'm gonna go with Tiamat on that, cause my first instinct was the old butterflys. But no, the second hit isn't overhead. Or was it? :psyduck: EDIT: Nope, not overhead. But they do go full screen. :yaaay:

1: 6HS multi-hit, special-cancellable, later/less autoguard. More Shitsu recovery says this is okay. Pressuring Stomps for "free" is kinda' lame, but it's not broken.

2: Orb staying like it is, or slightly more untechable time. I really like ^C Anji combo potential. 5S© xx S Fuujin, or 5S© xx On followed by HS Fuujin after a launch are both awesome. But I also like how both of those follow-ups don't work on everyone. So you can still have your cute little SJ combos that can end in knockdown on the characters that the previous two combo starters don't hit on. It just takes character-specific combos to do so. Very nice.

3: Guard Points: P with a larger hitbox, so you can actually use it for AA. FB GP needs to ground bounce or something for combo.

4: FB Rin throw invincible/more autoguard frames. If you spend 25% to pressure it, sure, it deserves the protection.

^C Anji is awesome. Much more diverse than / Anji, and not as god-awful useless as #R Anji. A nice blend that just needs a few touchups here and there to really compete.

so true reload anji was fuckin horrible and slash anji was good but not as fun as reload and ac anji. the only problem is compared to the tools they gave him with there obvious weakpoints everyone else's tools are just great say for instant jams fb ball, or hos fafnir any time u get touched by them you pretty much die.:psyduck: