Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Hey if "Posting Dumb Shit" is an infraction worthy offense

spam forum mod runs every forum like a spam forum news at 11

look at qwerty frcing that shit all up in yo grill gaddam its like fukkin iraq all up in diz bitch

wut wut

:psyduck::psyduck:

Keep sogos banned

Ban Blade

Drink milk

this.

sogos stood up to the gun like man, he know what he was getting into.

RIP sogos. never forget.

I guess it's cause Blade is a contributer to these forums.

So tell me, if I translate BB hentai for the loving masses but then proceed to call you a dumb wipwop bitch, do I get to stay?

:)

Edit: IN BEFORE THE BAN

I guess it's cause Blade is a contributer to these forums.

So tell me, if I translate BB hentai for the loving masses but then proceed to call you a dumb wipwop bitch, do I get to stay?

:)

Edit: IN BEFORE THE BAN

Only if you make yourself a mod and set a rule like "No posting BB hentai" and then post it anyways.

I'm pretty sure that's already a rule.

(unless you just link it.)

Also, Blade doesn't actually do anything wrong, he's just an idiot.

There's nothing wrong with being an idiot and I don't think he should get banned for that.

There's everything wrong with being an idiot and flaunting it around gameplay threads. Guy continuously CONTINUOUSLY posts wrong information related to every aspect of any fighting game he's posting about. Which in turn causes good, upstanding people ( sogos RIP ) to fall victim to stupid and try to rise above with "troll" posts. Every post of his I see in any gameplay thread results in atleast like 10 posts of off-topic nonsense involving laughter and ridicule of Blade. And this happens more-so than any other person I see on the forums.

So WHY is he still here. WHY is sogos banned. WHY does Spirit Jake place 3rd in WC tournies, i'm still not over that

sogos timeline:

1) sometime last year or so, before GB retired from the site, he permabans sogos for trolling/spamming/flaming

2) sogos talks to GB, says he is sorry and will behave, but then does the same shit all over again and gets permabanned once more by GB

3) sometime later, sogos is unbanned by someone or creates another account, I permaban him because of the previous ban

4) later, sogos makes another account and I let it slide

5) sogos back to the same shenanigans, but I don't really punish him for it

6) sogos makes a very blatant troll thread attacking Blade, and posts several more times with trolling/spamming/flaming

7) sogos gets permabanned for good, never to be unbanned due to violating rules too many times to even count

So yeah, sogos is never getting unbanned. Ever. Don't like it? Too bad.

Also, I can place in Cali tournaments because I'm one of several people that actually know how to play BB. Sadly I can't win because there are people that can push buttons better than I can. This is different than EC, where only two people actually know how to play BB. :)

This is different than EC, where only two people actually know how to play BB. :)

this includes me, right? :v:

and who is this GB person? o.o

Gwyrgyn Blood. He was the site administrator since the site was made, pretty much. He retired from the scene, and now shtkn is the site admin, with Koogy and I assisting as admins.

Also, I can place in Cali tournaments because I'm one of several people that actually know how to play BB. Sadly I can't win because there are people that can push buttons better than I can. This is different than EC, where only two people actually know how to play BB. :)

So you can do the same combo and blockstring with Ragna? Damn. Spirit Jake really knows what he's doing.