Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

Long post coming up...

Good shit everyone, but I must emphasize you report your matches when they're done. Even if you saw me watching the match, unless I had a mic in my hand and you were on the stream, chances are I wasn't paying too much attention. I can't magically tell you've won a match as I have no super powers, sorry.

I apologize for the venue suddenly turning into 7. Sp00ky had to take a cab, thus I asked for that in order to cover. Leftovers will turn into better equipment for an even better stream if you can imagine that.

Anyway results. Early shoutouts to the teams feature I didn't know about in my program.

MBAA 2v2

1: Matt Coma vs The World (Rei Matt Coma) (C-Ryougi, H-Ryougi in 2nd grand finals set / C-Satsuki) ($119.00)

2: Twister Lt Beadley (Tiwster Lt Beadley) (Nero / H-Kohaku) ($34.00)

3: Furror Lord Pantong (Furror Lord Pantong) ( ?/ H-VAkiha) ($17.00)

4: General Scottie (Mynus Xaq) (F-Maids / C-WLen)

5: Min D Game Ray Lee (Min D Game Ray Lee) (C-Mech/H Vakiha)

5: Comic Z Chibi (Comic Z Chibi) (F-Miyako / H-Hisui)

7: Kirah Kamina (Kirah Kamina)

7: Spooky Nerd Josh (Spooky Josh)

9: Roku nayan Megan (Roku nayan, replaced...someone Megan)

9: JoEL MGV (Joel MGV)

9: Ray Ray Weilin (Ray Ray Welin)

9: St1ckbug Quotes (St1ckbug Quotes)

13: James Lee Naki (James Lee Naki)

13: Joshua Chris (Joshua Chris)

13: Jimmy Dai (Jimmy Dai)

13: Oi....Wad da fuck? (Zidane Duke)

17: Curry bun GRAND SLAM! (Desert Coffin and Arcsprnkles)

My Thoughts: Characters updated but not complete. I don't know the names of most characters in this game lol. Anyway, I was really impressed with you guys. Brought out setups (one more would have been godlike and helped but this was still really good..who's complaining), got super hype for finals. And brought people, with 17 teams. Matt Coma running it back throughout losers and grand finals was amazing. I didn't know LK could lose to an American lol. No regrets adding you guys, and keeping this up, I'll def do my best to keep the game with Arcana coming out over the horizon.

BBCS 2v2

1: Zidane Biscuits (Zidane Biscuits) (HA, AR) ($119.00)

2: St1ckbug LK (St1ckbug LK) ($34.00) (LA, LI)

3: Niggawatts Lunaris (Digital Ops SKD) ($17.00) (LA, RA)

4: Mynus Xaq (Mynus Xaq) (LI, MU)

5: Shakim Karl (Shakim Karl) (LI, TA)

5: Rei Matt Coma (Rei Matt Coma) (BA, LI)

7: Lold Pana Tona Danny Scheme (Lold Pana Tona Danny Scheme)

7: Zeal Omni (Zeal Omni)

9: Josh Shine (Josh Shine)

9: Zaichiek Furok (Zaichiek Furok)

9: Zui Justin (Zui Jusitin)

9: Duke Song (Duke Song)

13: Chris Joshua (Chris Joshua)

13: Rashaad Golden (Rashaad Golden)

13: Mike Jeff (Mike Jeff)

13: Unban Sogos 3 (Chris Ray Lee)

17: Ace of Spades Trini (Ace of Spades Trini)

My Thoughts: Well you guys showed up, credit there. But a lot of them were mostly there to play other games. Perhaps that's why, there was very little hype for the finals. Shit the first rounds of Guilty had more hype. They did show up with 17 teams...but the hype, so non existent. I don't know man, if the balance patch doesn't fix it....

Fate Unlimited Singles Side tourny results (thanks Quotes. Again I apologize for giving shit about it, I just wanted to see the main games settled and ready.)

1. Marlin (Archer)

2. Xaq (Rider)

3. Ken

4. Rei

5. Quotes

5. Chaz

7. Chibi

7. Duke

9. Ivole

My Thoughts: Sadly I had to go so I couldn't see it too much. So I'll just say this.

*Marlin drops combo* Nooooo Marlin Pie nooooo. Again characters, though that's more to me not seeing it and knowing who people use)

GGXXAC 2v2

1: Team Coma and Steve (Coma/Steve H) (MI/KY) ($105.00)

2: Wolfman Gerber Baby (Zidane/Mynus) (AN/IN) ($30.00)

3: Ratio 4 MarlinPie (Mr.Quotes/MarlinPie) (FA/ED) ($15.00)

4: #Trapcom (NerdJosh/Mahouko) (FA/BR)

5: Team Sabrina (XAQ/A3Religion) (DI/JO)

5: Motherfucker Goddamn! (Tinshi/Biscuits) (MA/ED)

7: Riltalk (St1ckBuG/Ril)

7: Mahou Robo Slyarer-Chan (Mindgame/Furok)

9: No Alzarath (Alzarath/Greek)

9: BKFree (MGV/BKLee)

9: Dave Squared (Jesse/Dave)

9: U Mad (DommieJ/Ian)

13: Jack Bro (Chris/James)

13: KillerKablisk (KillerWatt/Karl Kablisk, replaced by Dandystepper.)

13: One fucking pissed off TO..And Duke (DaiAndOh/Duke)

My Thoughts: It's Guilty. It's the best there is, the best there was, and at this rate, the best there ever will be. Double KOs. Upsets. (Marlin 3rd?). More Matt Coma heroics. 3 Joshs, 3 Daves. But sadly, only 15 teams...a lot for Guilty...yes...but I want more. Well I know certain locals didn't come out....Oh well. The hype was enough to murder BBCS for 5 weeks in a row, so I can excuse a lesser turnout.

Shoutouts:

First of course to Gamepad for being nothing but a great help. An international babysitting center if I ever saw one between your kids with Ahmaad's :P.

And of equal if not greater importance to Sp00ky for providing a great stream, a raffle giveaway of a BBCS TE stick, TO assistance, and as one streamer put it, looking actually happy now that he played MB. Stay godlike, hope to see you at the next for sure.

Those who bought me food or drinks in some fashion: I may have collapsed that day if not for you. My appreciation cannot be expressed with words...

Those who yelled out matches or assisted in other ways. Oh man did I need those match yellers though. I still don't have a voice.

With my biggest obligations out of the way, next I should sort by state to give a sembalance of organization..

NY:

NerdJosh: Continuing the TeamSp00ky love, Nerdjosh coming through, playing all 3 games...and not touching the SSFIV setup in the corner (don't ask.....I'll tell ya a bit later lol). Some great matches in Guilty, you can still play man. Thanks for PMing fate results, let's play more Guilty!

Min: Thanks for your (though easily distracted ^_^) assistance and support. Let's force you to play Guilty!....after some NBA Jam though.

Quotes: Thanks for support, as well as the Fate tourny, I really do appreciate it. Nice Faust as well, surprised me cause I never saw you play!

Mahouko: Yo, getting better and better. Remember when we used to go even? Now you're perfecting me. And he gets in character, and does with a children's cash register toy. How the fuck does he do it?

Zidane: Yo new mod taking first instead of fixing his board....maybe I should ignore my board...wait I didn't even play BB today. Brought the hype in Guilty, good shit as usual.

Mynus: Wow, you played GODLIKE in Guilty. Marlin...3rd place...I still can't believe it. Good shit on commentary too.

Xaqshinor: Thanks for your support, close Guilty matches. Can't wait to see the Platinum trolling. And one of the few Melty related shoutouts (mostly cause I dunno that game so well), White Len is still sexy. Best 66 in any fighting game ever.

A3: You had Pippen. You needed Kerr :v: (don't kill me Xaq lol). Amazing job against Marlin though. Nice seeing your kid as well.

Biscuits: You and your girl are big helps as always. Eddie is an evil motherfucker.

Tinshi: Thanks for support and hype. Wish I saw you on commentary though. Let's play sometime, you're not that far from me.

Alzarath: This nigga...I'm not showing up...comes early (for GG), WTF. Go get bodied by Biscuits in a neck match or something. Shoutouts to double kos.

Greek: Good shit coming through. Wish we played some more, I was dropping combos on that TV though...thank god that wasn't tourny, not that I did much better).

MGV: Your support is always welcome. As good as Litchi as anyone, and a May that May's pretty well damn. Thanks for being the go to for Karl Kablisk Kontact Kombat.

OG Shine: Sucks you didn't enter Guilty, but yeah, can't help it. Hope you take care of what you need to, see you when you're ready.

BKLee: I can forgive the lateness when you enter BB. Didn't get to see you play though :(.

Killerwatt: Good shit for coming through, the Johnny love is too much. I will drag your crew with my bare hands next time.

Duke: Thanks for the teaming, sucks we didn't do better. I need to play people more. Keep up being godlike at 6 or so different games.

Karl Kablisk: Karl style Tao, 5th place in BB pretty good yo. Sucks you had to leave early.

Zaicheck: Thanks for your support. Sorry I had to cancel the team, I'm just hear to run things and fill up spots..unless it's for Guilty.

SKD: 3rd place man. Some near upsets, give it a bit and you'll probably be a top EC player at this point if not already!

Zui: Yo you exist! Nice, thanks for coming through. I appreciate your eagerness to play your matches.

Omni: Godlike Makoto, even if I don't understand combo choice, I don't play the character beyond 3 combos lol. More EC mods rep.

Squared: Thanks for the support. New blood is always welcome.

Dave: Good shit coming through. Yelling support is appreciated always!

MB crew: Hype all the way. Good shit for the numbers at first tourny.

Booty Clappa: Thanks for your support. Yeah I need a freakin mic or megaphone. You got the biggest balls of anyone there for setting up SSFIV lol.

NJ:

Marlin: Thanks for coming through. I'm sure you can take first next time in Guilty. Good to see you can still wreck at Fate against Americans. Stop making Eddie 6HS look so good.

Doomie: Sucks we never got the candy match in. But I owe you one.

St1ckbug: Thanks for the support and name. Your console is indeed godlike.

Chibi: Thanks for the poster again. Nice breaking the Doren-like curse. Stay Happy Meal.

LK: Good shit showing up, godlike Melty commentary, giving advice mid match.

RiL: Your Milla was so fucking intense. Never seen that kind of damage even in Jap vids. (please note that the team names of RiL do not necessarily support the views of Dustloop TO's and Mods :P)

MD:

Steve H: Wow, so nice and humble I was taken aback. Too godlike at GG, so solid compared to the million other Ky's I've played against, then breaks out the random 5d or Greed Saver and you're too wtf to block. Great meeting you.

Matt fucking Coma: Can you be less godlike? I think your hype broke random things in the venue twice.

Rei: Bang boards rep. Let's play Gundam next time. Sorry I wasn't prepared Friday. Teach me Arcana if I go to NEC. Great meeting you.

Everyone I missed: Just because I didn't formally meet you or highlight you does not mean I appreciate you less. Thank you everyone for your unyielding support. Also ANIME GAMES.

(please note that the team names of RiL do not necessarily support the views of Dustloop TO's and Mods :P)

It was fitting. I had a few more in mind that I wanted to use.

That was fun and hype as all hell. I'm still having problems hearing.

I'll try bringing my PS3 to the next one for BB. Though remind me not to be on the TV Spooky streams off of next time, due to me not having the right cables for it and HOLY SHIT I CAN'T LEAVE IT'S STILL HAPPENING syndrome happening. Though I am glad I stayed. Shoutouts to everyone I got to play in BB for reminding me why I'm terrible at this game. Also to the Melty Community for reminding me why I wish I had more chances to practice.

Stay cool everyone.

Sesshy, go up to me and I say hi my name is Sesshyru. Or do something that makes me ask who is that lol.

Updated Melty characters, thanks to Rei.

Godlike tourney. Shout outs to all the people who came form out of town! Shout outs to Wolfman Gerber Baby for being the best player in the world.

My only complaint was MB hi jacking our shit, fuck you faggots.

Tourney was hella fun guys. Nice meeting those that I got a chance to talk to and play against. I need to practice a lot more, people are beast. BB needs more hype. Needs dat Platinum loli hype.

We should have all gotten McRibs.

As usual, the experience superseded my performance; I had a really nasty run of bad luck this time around and didn't play up to snuff. But I'll keep trying. Shoutouts

Steve H - it was a pleasant surprise to see you here; so glad I had a chance to meet and play you. Humble and down-to-earth, just like I'd always heard, really hope you come back to NY for more GG.

Matt Coma - finally saw the gdlk-ness live, really cool dude you are.

Sesshryu - Great meeting you as well after watching you fight 4r5 all the time so I could learn about the HoS matchup (contrary to how I fought you I actually DO know how to fight HoS as I play against a great one on a regular basis; I just had issues that day). Hope you come back so I can try to run it back.

A3/Mynus/Zidane/Xaq/Biscuits/Dandystepper aka NYGDLK - same old deal, thanks for always encouraging me to do better and for any advice you give me. Special thanks to Dandy for filling in as my teammate after Karl left.

Mahouko - I can somehow take rounds against you now, which I guess means I'm "learning" but I still can't quite get you yet. Good shit, can't wait to play you again. Keep the Buri cosplay alive.

mindgam3/Squared/NerdJosh - a pleasure meeting you all as I now have a face to go with the handles I've been seeing on DL. Hope to get some games with you next time, once I'm up to snuff again.

Karl - always a pleasure man, don't feel bad about leaving me hanging; it was bad timing. Until next time dude.

Dai/Sp00ky - thanks for your collective hard work. May not feel like it sometimes but we are all appreciative for what you're both doing for the community of animu gaems.

If I missed you I'm sorry; I'm a bit wiped as I write this. GGs to all, see you next time.

Shoutouts to the TV outside the place steaming team spooky.

Shoutouts to me never played BB in a tourney again. Game sucks dick compared to GG. everytime. GG tourney was way more hype than the BB one.

Shoutouts to MBAA being hype as fuck

SHoutouts to Matt Coma, Steve H and Sesshryu for coming up from maryland with me and mike. Mike stay awesomely free. We gotta get up more and play.

Shoutouts to Team St1ckBuG. Stay godlike guys.

NY/CT/NJ/everyone, good shit coming out and not being a faggot stream monster.

Shoutouts

XAQShinor: *taps papers* This weekend wouldn't have been so godlike without you. Giving me a place to stay for two nights. We're having a Fate run-back. And as I said before our rematch in loser's bracket, we're at the paper plant, it's time to defeat general scottie! I want my protein children!

Mynus: OI WAT DA FACK!?

Sp00ky: You're the man. Good shit coming out and streaming this. It looks like you had a LOT of fun. You were so hype during Fate whenever people did real combos and mixups.

DaiAnOh: good job you damn jew. Giving change at a Chinese restaurant. Seriously, who will count out 55 cents in dimes and a nickel and pay like the absolute minimum? Damn yo. Also learn how to hit confirm off 5A. But aside that, good job running this. It was very fun. We need that GvGN+ runback when things aren't too busy.

Matt Coma: WHY ARE YOU SO GODLIKE!?

Steve H: Godlike support. Behind Matt Coma at all times. Great job winning GG and giving support!

Kyohei: Ugggggh it's like 138 is in America. Soo good! Japanese commentary was amazing. I was actually listening to that while playing.

Kamina: The moment was come together, the Melty area explodes with hype.

KenAznDude: Yoooo Fate was godlike. gotta do it again.

Zidane: WHITE POWAH

Shoutouts to fate being a godlike game.

Shoutouts to Matt Coma winning every match in Grand finals for MBAA, digging me out of a hole.

Shoutouts to Matt Coma not completing a single combo in Blazblue.

Shoutouts to hype

Shoutouts to MD winning 2/3 games that matter. (Kyohei is just too good at FUC D:)

Shoutouts to the club outside XAQ's house.

Shoutouts to that white bitch who REALLY wanted to get in to said club

Shoutouts to drunks and cops outside the club being loud as fuck

Shoutouts to Scoot Pilgrim vs the world

Shoutouts to Spooky for running the godlike stream and Dai for running a godlike tournament.

Shoutouts to Min and Nerdjosh for being hilarious. Sorry for choking josh. :(

Shoutouts for biscuits for feeling himself when he beat me. When are we doing that mm?

Shoutouts to Zidane for taking money my money

Shoutouts to Salty LK. I was just trolling you. Don't worry so much. :)

Shoutouts to bloodkain being useless.

Shoutouts to A3 grilling me when I said I didn't sign up for GG.

Shoutouts to BB being the anti-hype.

Shoutouts to Steve H. for keeping it real about BB being shit.

An shoutouts to Dacidjake calling me out about that mm. If I still play this game, then sure, i'm still up for it.

If I missed anyone, my bad. Still hyped even a day later. You guys are godlike too. :eng101:

Shoutouts

XAQShinor: *taps papers* This weekend wouldn't have been so godlike without you. Giving me a place to stay for two nights. We're having a Fate run-back. And as I said before our rematch in loser's bracket, we're at the paper plant, it's time to defeat general scottie! I want my protein children!

Mynus: OI WAT DA FACK!?

Sp00ky: You're the man. Good shit coming out and streaming this. It looks like you had a LOT of fun. You were so hype during Fate whenever people did real combos and mixups.

DaiAnOh: good job you damn jew. Giving change at a Chinese restaurant. Seriously, who will count out 55 cents in dimes and a nickel and pay like the absolute minimum? Damn yo. Also learn how to hit confirm off 5A. But aside that, good job running this. It was very fun. We need that GvGN+ runback when things aren't too busy.

Matt Coma: WHY ARE YOU SO GODLIKE!?

Steve H: Godlike support. Behind Matt Coma at all times. Great job winning GG and giving support!

Kyohei: Ugggggh it's like 138 is in America. Soo good! Japanese commentary was amazing. I was actually listening to that while playing.

Kamina: The moment was come together, the Melty area explodes with hype.

KenAznDude: Yoooo Fate was godlike. gotta do it again.

Zidane: WHITE POWAH

Shoutouts to fate being a godlike game.

Shoutouts to Matt Coma winning every match in Grand finals for MBAA, digging me out of a hole.

Shoutouts to Matt Coma not completing a single combo in Blazblue.

Shoutouts to hype

Shoutouts to MD winning 2/3 games that matter. (Kyohei is just too good at FUC D:)

Shoutouts to the club outside XAQ's house.

Shoutouts to that white bitch who REALLY wanted to get in to said club

Shoutouts to drunks and cops outside the club being loud as fuck

Shoutouts to Scoot Pilgrim vs the world

Yo clarification. I didn't count out the change, it was what I had. And it was 65 cents. And it was to partially make up for me overpaying in my last meal (I eat 2 Chinatown meals a day kids, it makes you grow up big and strong). :P

Word though, Phoenix Wright paper tapping?

Also shoutouts to Krochos, who PM'd me asking to play session and meet me at CTF Friday, I give him my#, no call no show. No show next day. Stay troll-like EX Slayer.

i fuckin love blood kain

also goddamn xaq almost running it back from my 2A spam. i was so fear :o

shoutouts to whats his face tempestdahlia not actually showing up

shoutouts to LOSTSOUL ACTUALLY FUCKING COMING THROUGH (albeit late) AND NOT BEING A ROBOT FOR A DAY

Re: Krochos

We all know he's a worthless stream monster faggot by now. Let's not waste energy on him anymore.

Tempest dahlia did show...i think? He's the only black guy i know that plays mu and rach?

Shoutouts to bb being so hype that it got it's tv taken for fate and a brawl set up put it it's place.

Shoutouts to hype games.

Shoutouts to be laughably free until it was time to peace.

Shoutouts to team sp00ky for running the stream.

Shoutouts to MD and NE you guys are cool as fuck.

Shoutouts to DaiAndOh for running it. You need a megaphone or something though, bro.

Shoutouts to bb being so hype that it got it's tv taken for fate and a brawl set up put it it's place.

Shoutouts to hype games.

Shoutouts to be laughably free until it was time to peace.

Shoutouts to team sp00ky for running the stream.

Shoutouts to MD and NE you guys are cool as fuck.

Shoutouts to DaiAndOh for running it. You need a megaphone or something though, bro.

Ahead of you on the megaphone...I think ;)

@Dai characters used from my team in mb was H-Vakiha for me. Mindgame used C-Mech. Just to fill you in so you can edit the OP in mb results.