Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

Yo I don't care what game you guys all get turned on by, Shine talked a lot and then pussied out

THATS IT YALL

Why you bothering? Shine is super free.

Top 4 was streamed and will be uploaded by Team Spooky. :yaaay:

IT'S FATE BABY!

also this is my match w/ Rei in a nutshell

1. Me mashing buttons and getting hype

2. Me throwing knife

3. :gonk:

lmao... And it was streamed. I might .gif it when sp00ky uploads the videos :)

that option select.....

Yo, option select excuses are godlike. I've played Fate more than I've played BB.

Also shoutouts to Krochos, who PM'd me asking to play session and meet me at CTF Friday, I give him my#, no call no show. No show next day. Stay troll-like EX Slayer.

Actually I went just i had 2 bounce early (b4 GG even started sadly). I got a game in against biscuits n Marlinpie in GG. I was fucked either way I looked at casuals when I was available, either I played Biscuits/Mahouko with my garbage ky, or I went up against the winner of Marlin/Steve H. Only reason I wasnt playing a lot of casuals was cuz I was tryna support my boy on MB. Good thing I aint get to enter the tourny though, wudda been a waste of slot.

I gotta say good shit to Steve H though getting like 7 perfects outta 10 rounds, every time I looked at the screen he had no damage.

All-in-all I have really bad luck. Maybe Ill show up (and actually play) next time.

@Dai: My bad about not calling or anything, got sidetracked Friday.

Great event, was feeling sick (somehow worse in the morning) and almost opted not to come but glad I did. Definitely worth it, not only for BB which was the only game out of bb/gg/mb I play, but to see other stuff, fate unlimited was interesting to say the least. Also the random sfa2 was fun, first time touching that game in 10-12 years and it feels so.. natural. had a great time at the event, both as a BB contestant, a spectator of the other games, and the casuals that ensured afterward. looking forward to the next one, keep it up guys. :D

@DaiAndOh: No worries about breaking up the team, I was a little reluctant at first seeing my random partner's pink balltop on his stick (lol) but he turned out to be a really cool guy and a hellova nice Toa player. Was a nice experience teaming with him. I still have a long way to learn in BB and it was great seeing higher level gameplay. btw I wanted to grab a word with you after the tournament (didn't wanna bother you while you were running stuff) but I got wrapped up in Alpha2 (was so hyped about touching that game after so many years) and didn't notice you leave. =\ check your pm.

Taken care of. Yeah I was in a rush after GG is done lets continue that part of the conversation never thank you cool ok PM'd back.

I realized

Im like arturo, getting gamerbee'd by zidane.

fml

I realized

Im like arturo, getting gamerbee'd by zidane.

fml

Actually that was me.. I dropped all my victory combos. :(

While the tournament scheduling ran a little late, the turnout for every game and the level of competition more than made up for it. It also didn't help that I officially lost to May this tournament, but I have new insights into May's profoundly simple tactics, and my counters to them. Shoutouts are in no particular order.

MGV: Thanks for beating me up like a scrub. We should play more!

Tinshi: Thanks for waiting for so long while I was taking care of business with Rokunaya, and driving home the point that your HS button is better than mine.

A3: Too bad we didn't get to play because of Ril's asian mix-up character, but it was nice talking to you again. If I have improved, I shudder to think what I was like before :8/:

Stickbug: I'm definitely going to NEC, but I'll stay sad until that time.

Sesshryu: Always a pleasure talking with you. Keep with HOS, he’s a fun character.

DaiAndOh: I know you’re a pissed off TO, but don’t disqualify my teammate. Thanks for running everything smoothly and efficiently, and I hope to play games with you in the future!

Ril: Thanks for teaming with me in Melty Blood and playing GG casuals. I feel like I’m getting a handle on the Millia vs. Slayer match-up.

NerdJosh: Call me or tell Brian to call me or something next time you're in CT, so you can teach us how to beat the people at Project Failure ;)

KarlKablisk: I hope your business is doing well, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Mynus: I’ll watch out for Hisui next time around. Your I-No is too good.

XAQshinor: I know you were a bit rusty in MB, but good game nonetheless. I wanted to play you in GG too, but I didn’t get the chance.

Marlin: We’re all going in. Thanks for the Slayer advice, that variation does stupid damage for little to no effort.

DoomieJ: Thanks for the Twix, keep practicing GG and I will too.

Steve H: Thanks for the few matches that we played. You ARE Ky Kiske!

Matt Coma: Your Millia is hype, your C-Satsuki is hype, you’re just too hype. I’ll see you at NEC (which will be hype).

Mahouko: You’re the best Bridget I’ve ever seen in person. I wish dressing like Slayer would make me that good. Keep practicing, and I’ll see you at the next biweekly.

To all those I missed, you know that I know that I appreciate all the help/support/social interactions. New England wants to level up, so we'll be seeing you all a lot more in the future!

Shoutout time!!!!!!!!

Nerdjosh-You sir, ARE GODLIKE. Damn you are such a good player. It was nice meeting you, you are a really nice guy. Also thanks for partnering up with me, (needed the last minute partner), and we did great man. Hopefully we get to play sometime.

DaiandOh- You make it sound you are an old man -.-. We will get more matches though soon. As always awesome stuff for running this tournament, and with you and spooky we are bringing this game BACK. This may sound a bit selfish of me but is there anyway we can get the games started earlier? GG was suppose to start at 5 but it started at 7.. getting home at 12-1 is really bad for me.

Greek- Awesome meeting you, we didnt get to talk to much at the last tourney but this time we were finally able to get some more casuals in. Those matches were intense

Killerwatt- We have been going at it since bang island, and you are seriously getting better and better. Bring the crew next time!

Karlkablisk- OMGWTFBBQ on those matches. I remember, that shit was like ruu vs shounen. (im not good enough to be ruu). Bridget vs Testament jesus christ man, i dont even remember what happened, it was to crazy. Good stuff on ending my spree. I needed that. Hope to get some more runs with you! If i keep playing you then it really will be ruu vs shounen.

Biscuits-Good shit in casuals man, lol when you scream at the top of your lungs shit is godlike. Dont retire in gg yet

Mindgam3- It was a joy to meet you! Very friendly and a good slayer. I will be needing that matchup experience and lol the stick, and outfit is all part of the mindscrew plan. See you at the next bi-weekly! I forgot the name of the girl you were with but to you and to her thank you for offering me cake =). cake is cake.

Steve H- I got hit by a truck, little me got hit by an electric truck. Even though i am free please play me again some time, because DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN

I thought the dbz fight stick was hotshit, I see yours and im like .....fml

A3- Nice seeing you again, but me didnt get to play you sadly. Teach baby to play gg, he is going to wipe the floor with all of us.

Mynus- We have not played each other in sooooo long. I need the i-no exp because you are to good.

MGV- why...why....WHHHYYYYYYY, Your may....Your may..... DESTROYS MEEEEEEEE. seriously though great matches in our casuals. It is seriously a pleasure to vs your may, it is way to dangerous. My plan failed and you were like GET BACK ON THE CHAIRRRRRRRRR

Tinshi- Awesome may as well. First time playing you but you are awesome. I remember your 9v9 commentator and that shit was hilarious.

Order sol player/ robo ky in casuals, those were good matches that we had.

and one last thing to say. Im not part of it but this was so cash

TEAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ST1CKBUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK JAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think you guys blew out my eardrums

There were to many people, and i was so confused on who was who, i was the little kid playing bridget

I wasn't really near the GG section that much but all I remember was "Dat EX Slayer? SHOW ME DAT EX SLAYER! ...We don't have a memory card, cant have no EX Slayer ... AWWWW"

And some chewy chips ahoy.

I think me and SKD were the only people to actually have a legit candy match

I wasn't really near the GG section that much but all I remember was "Dat EX Slayer? SHOW ME DAT EX SLAYER! ...We don't have a memory card, cant have no EX Slayer ... AWWWW"

And some chewy chips ahoy.

I think me and SKD were the only people to actually have a legit candy match

My mem card was around, it has Ex Slayer look harder.

Mahouko: I'm oldman. Josh is Ancient though. And bring me more setups and punctual tourny goers for things to start on time.

And bring me more setups and punctual tourny goers for things to start on time.

when you say say setups does that include a tv?, because that I don't have(a small portable one anyway) but I can bring a ps2 gg, and some pads if needed to the next one. It would be nice to actually start on time.

There's not much more room for more TVs sadly. But mostly another modded PS2 would help immensely given the length in Melty. I can run Guilty with 2 TVs, but Melty ended up taking longer than expected cause of it.

Nono Mahouko! You are GDLK! You make me actually feel like new blood can step it up, hit me up with your contact info so we can get some games in sometime. I'm so rusty at GGAC I need to play more..

Also I am getting ancient.. :psyduck:

Is melty going to be a regular event at the bi-weeklies?

It got the most teams/hype ratio. I'd say they proved themselves.

Watch as CS balance patch somehow revives the hype for the game and I kill myself by throwing AH3 into the mix!

I'm gonna keep trying to make it out. Biweeklies are little too much for my wallet and sleep schedule to handle though. If the next one is the 20th I should be able to make it and I'll bring my ps2 and melty again. No one had any problems on it right?

Shoutouts to all of you guys making me jealous that you have a pretty healthy and mad hype GG scene. :v: Good shit Sp00ky for streaming it

I try to write this like three times and always ended up getting interrupted.

Shoutouts to the smartest guy on the planet for streaming the tourney outside for the people that want some quiet and wants to chain smoke their asses off.

Shoutouts to Spooky of course for always putting up the gdlk ass stream for all of to enjoy.

Shoutouts to:

Daiandoh: Don't worry, you'll be my Steve Kerr one day.

Killerwatt: Keep at it of course you'll get it. Just read what I told you and you'll really start stepping it up.

Shine: *ice grill*

Duke: We're going to have that MM next time.

Nerdjosh: You were gdlk, even though you didn't think you did well.

Mahouko: We gotta play but as always I see your always stronger.

Team Riltalk: You guys leveled up hard, I thought I was watching two totally different players.

Doomie: You my main nigga. Sorry we had to run train.

Alzarath: Mahouko is MINE!!!

Sesshuryu: You getting there, you aint scrubby. I had to put those beats on you though.

Matt Coma: Let me find out you are Hype incarnate. We need some casuals though.

Steve H.: We need to take on some long sets. Also if you think you coming back over here to troll NY, your gonna be sad. I'm coming to Maryland just to come and take over your shit. HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT!?!?!? HUH HUH!?!?

Quotes: You gonna get dipped again, and Imma buy you them nice red pumps you were eyeing in the store.

GDLK tourney until next time.

Shoutouts to being to embarrassed at my current skill level to play GG. Maybe next time.

Shoutouts to everyone who enjoyed my cake. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me.

Shoutouts to myself being very shy and not talking anyone much at all ever.

It was great to watch everyone play though, I think I learned a lot. I'll actually play next time :(.