Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

Shoutouts to being to embarrassed at my current skill level to play GG. Maybe next time.

Shoutouts to everyone who enjoyed my cake. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me.

Shoutouts to myself being very shy and not talking anyone much at all ever.

It was great to watch everyone play though, I think I learned a lot. I'll actually play next time :(.

Ah yo, Happy Birthday. I was kinda busy losing my voice and staring at a computer screen to notice there was even cake until I saw the box lying around.

Shoutouts to being to embarrassed at my current skill level to play GG. Maybe next time.

Shoutouts to everyone who enjoyed my cake. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me.

It was great to watch everyone play though, I think I learned a lot. I'll actually play next time :(.

Ohman Megan your new DLOOP name is fucking gangsta as fuck I approve! :D Sorry I didn't have any cake I'm on a diet. :(

happy birthday. i wouldve said it there, but you being quiet in turn made me pretty quiet when i was around you. haha

that cake looked so good. I couldnt find it until it was already gone though ;-;