Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (should be) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 10/30, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

Also,

Team sp00ky amd Team St1ckBuG, seriously awesome work running the tourneys and streams. As good as any tournament I've attended. Biscuits, next time ill play you more, and daiandoh,try and play some more games next time.

Shoutouts for biscuits for feeling himself when he beat me. When are we doing that mm?

:

Didn't i say I was going to body you? Nigga you free. I'll do that MM for as much as you want and when ever you want.

Stay free...;)

An shoutouts to Dacidjake calling me out about that mm. If I still play this game, then sure, i'm still up for it.

Hey man with how much shit you talked, just ghosting out and saying you don't play the game doesn't cut it on the West Coast. I dunno about over THERE.

Yeah seriously lol. Matt and I don't even play that game anymore and got 5th. I don't think a lot of those people "played" the game either.

WC taking BB mad serious

No one out here takes BB serious, not even Zidane. The game is just so easy that you can get by with minimal practice.

Shine, you free.

BB is the "gateway anime game" so we can hook the casuals(while taking their money) into the hardcore shit like GG, melty etc(furthering the money taking). Also shoutouts to spooky for doing things no other man can.

First........that was so motha fuckin godlike!.

The event was so great guys,it was wonderful you guys traveled over here to support.

Dai-Sorry for the trouble with karl and bk, It was confusing and troublesome but in the end it was good.

Mahouko- all i have to say to you is...MAY IS COMING FOR YOU, KEEP ONE EYE OPEN! and ggs lol.

Killerwatt- ggs bro, it was really good sparing with you before gg started.

A3-lol sorry i didn't say whats up to you before, next time lets play bro.

Xaq-thanks for giving me info on fate and my character luvia.

mynus -thanks for giving me info on the stick and the buttons, i need my stick done.

bklee - lol In guilty gear we trust.

Zeal - good shit in mb, we should play more.

tinshi- oh my motha fuckin god,may mirrors are retarded, lol ggs though bro its was fun doing j.hs till one of us get a counter hit or clashing dolphins haha and thanks for the may tips.

Duke- good shit, we haven't played each other in bb since ct lol.

Shine- bro ggs, i feel your hate for litchi lol.

Nerdjosh-good shit in gg it was a really great match, i learned alot.

Quotes- good game in gg, i couldn't get to your faust.

Kamina- good shit, it was good playing you again, last time we played was ECT lol.

Lk-damn..what can i say i got bodied lol good shit.

Steve H/Marlinpie - you guys are great, it was good to see you guys play in guilty.

Coma- good games, it was great, i learned alot fighting you.

Everyone else - Thank you all for coming out, it was great seeing so much people there, and anyone i missed goodshit for coming,supporting and playing, it was so beautiful i took a pic lol see you all at the next one!.:yaaay:

post-8646-139515160857_thumb.jpg

@ MGV - People reporting their matches was a bigger issue. It really came down to Pad putting down Carl's name twice by accident. Or Karl. Depending on the point of view. Thankfully, this shit does not mess me up ^_^.

Shoutouts to that pic. People watching BB (not counting anyone watching Fate) look mad bored. Everyone's surrounding GG like if a Lesbian threesome broke out.

Yo I don't care what game you guys all get turned on by, Shine talked a lot and then pussied out

THATS IT YALL

i actually remember this, because there was alot of talk.......

Yeah seriously lol. Matt and I don't even play that game anymore and got 5th. I don't think a lot of those people "played" the game either.

WC taking BB mad serious

that option select.....

congrats Zidane on first place!

any chance of fate unlimited vids?

Top 4 was streamed and will be uploaded by Team Spooky. :yaaay:

IT'S FATE BABY!

also this is my match w/ Rei in a nutshell

1. Me mashing buttons and getting hype

2. Me throwing knife

3. :gonk:

Yo I don't care what game you guys all get turned on by, Shine talked a lot and then pussied out

THATS IT YALL

Yeah but he was lost and now he is found, playing BB itself is pussing out of life in general.

Also I'll do shoutouts to all you fools after I get ready that my birthday is in exactly 7 days.... I'm getting old finally.:gonk: