Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I'm not sure how NCI's after this one will operate, but from what I remember and agreed to, this NCI will feature Arcana Heart 3 more on the stream since it's a new game.

Edit: I think from now on I will advertise (whenever I can) that NCI will be dual streamed. So viewers can switch to AJ's stream and IPW's stream whenever they want. Might help when there are down times.

Edit 2: Also, don't worry about the stream setup. Whenever I stream now, I use the exact same setup as the previous NCI's stream setup. I already memorized it.

I feel like I'm gonna have A LOT of footage. I think I might pass the footage uploading to AJ actually (Wait, did Brett take my BBCS footage at NCI4?) Someone brought a harddrive to me and asked me to copy files. I might need someone with video editing experience, and a harddrive, to come to NCI, wait for me to finish recording, then copy my files and take them home.

Wait, is Cinderella Express the new Norcal AH3 channel?? Or is it separate from the ArcanaExtend thing.. :v:

God dammit Dacid, it's been like 12 hours and this song is still stuck in my head.

Every true Norcalian goes through it once. Welcome to the club :3

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU GOT YOUR ORDER ALREADY?! HOLY SHIT. FUCK PLAY-ASIA.

Totally agree with this. I have a friend who ordered his at least a month before me, originally had next day shippping but ended up getting downgraded (he got refunded at least), who lives less then a mile away from me who still hasn't got his. You'd think they would at least show up on the same day.

Wait, is Cinderella Express the new Norcal AH3 channel?? Or is it separate from the ArcanaExtend thing.. :v:

Cinderella Express is my new YT account that will focus on primarily AH3, but I'm planning to upload some other stuff that we play, probably @Jiang's. This can be Senko no Ronde DUO, Ougon Musou Kyoku, Galgun, etc. It'll probably be, like, 80% AH3, 20% misc poverty.

I actually was gonna wait until I upped all the vids of Clocktower before posting about it, but I guess it's already out there.

Ah3 scene is going to be bigger than BB :3

So far, it's 1 for 1 at the Clocktower tourney. I will laugh if it's the same at this coming NCI.

So if my venue fee gets waived for bringing arcana then I might use that money to enter GG. Because I don't even play that game :P

Remember when I tried to get everyone to play Hokuto no Ken? Then one week Juda happened. Yeah.

Fixed.

nope.avi

Me: Wakeup 236236C

ユダ様は本当に頭の良いお方

Spirit Juice: APOLOGIZE FOR PLAYING THAT CHARACTER!

Spirit Juice has left the game.

So far, it's 1 for 1 at the Clocktower tourney. I will laugh if it's the same at this coming NCI.

all goes according to plan

*TWIST EVIL MUSTACHE*

I actually was gonna wait until I upped all the vids of Clocktower before posting about it, but I guess it's already out there.

its ok David, we can pretend that we're capcom and try and tell everybody to forget in hopes of it actually working!

wasn't able to get sat off, but i still get the GY shift. So i can make it for a few games assuming we start and finish on time.

Fixed.

scott is forgetting one very important thing; ah3 is actually fun.

scott is forgetting one very important thing; ah3 is actually fun.

Ougon is fun though. Can't say much about it on a competitive level/balance, but in terms of hype and eye-candy it's pretty top tier.

the most played fighting game in america right now is ugly, boring and balanced.

the most played fighting game in america right now is ugly, boring and balanced.

That's ok, MvC3 is coming out soon and if it keeps the standard marvel tradition then any concept of balance won't even exist in the game. :P