Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Anyone able to pick me up in Sacramento (on the way?) to this coming NCI on the 8th?

I got your message, Soniti; I'm just too lazy to use my phone.

Essentially, I don't know yet if I can make it or not. My surgery was Friday, but I'm stuck with this fat shoe till next Thursday. On account of said fat weird shoe, I can't drive my car, which is a manual. My ability to come this weekend depends on whether or not I can borrow my mom's car.

While I'm on the topic, are you going to be wanting a ride as well, Coopa?

Yes. I cannot make it this weekend; got cultured things to do unlike you white people.

Man Scott I didnt know you were so serious about black history month. Dont worry im on the brackets!

I got your message, Soniti; I'm just too lazy to use my phone.

Essentially, I don't know yet if I can make it or not. My surgery was Friday, but I'm stuck with this fat shoe till next Thursday. On account of said fat weird shoe, I can't drive my car, which is a manual. My ability to come this weekend depends on whether or not I can borrow my mom's car.

While I'm on the topic, are you going to be wanting a ride as well, Coopa?

A ride back would be ideal from you, but I have a ride to NCI, so no worries (my dad). My birthday happens to be on Friday, so I will be going with my dad to the bay area to spend time with him.

Gotta stop getting blown up by Ernest and Johnny.

Your first lesson is to not super jump directly into blatantly obvious star force breaks from full screen away for no apparent reason....almost like a moth to a lightbulb :toot:

A ride back would be ideal from you, but I have a ride to NCI, so no worries (my dad). My birthday happens to be on Friday, so I will be going with my dad to the bay area to spend time with him.

That's fine. I'll know later this week if I can go or not.

Can anyone give me a ride to NCI? I'll pay for gas. a lot.

You live near Sac State right? If I end up going, you can ride along for sure, since I'll be getting Soniti as well.

With Mystic not able to hold me Sunday, and my bike mechanic having terrible issues right now, I'm getting a ride with Dabbit, which means I'm able to bring my whole lagless, evo "approved" setup with an Asus VH236H.and I have a copy of bb, so if someone just brings a ps3 that's a free setup.

With Mystic not able to hold me Sunday, and my bike mechanic having terrible issues right now, I'm getting a ride with Dabbit, which means I'm able to bring my whole lagless, evo "approved" setup with an Asus VH236H.and I have a copy of bb, so if someone just brings a ps3 that's a free setup.

Worst comes to worst, I can bring my ps3. I wont have any characters unlocked. I am a bit hesitant, because I won't be spending a lot of time at the tournament since I will be meeting up with a friend down there. Though she is going to enter AH3 haha.

Worst comes to worst, I can bring my ps3. I wont have any characters unlocked. I am a bit hesitant, because I won't be spending a lot of time at the tournament since I will be meeting up with a friend down there. Though she is going to enter AH3 haha.

Does this mean we aren't riding together?

I think we will be. I'll probably just be around town, and you'll have to give me a text or call when we want to leave if we go out drinking or something. So like a 30 minute notice to get back to nci before you leave or something?

So I am for for sure coming now. PM me your address if you still need a ride, Arvoyea.

Well, okay then. How about a ride back from you, since you have to go through Davis to get back to Sac anyway, right?

Edit: Actually... it really depends on how much room you have. I need to lug my stream setup. Let's just see when I head to nci. I do have different ride options, but you're the most ideal, like I said before.

Does that mean you aren't staying Saturday?

Yeah dont worry about it, I can't stay anyways at this point

Sorry about the change of plans :<

Well, okay then. How about a ride back from you, since you have to go through Davis to get back to Sac anyway, right?

Edit: Actually... it really depends on how much room you have. I need to lug my stream setup. Let's just see when I head to nci. I do have different ride options, but you're the most ideal, like I said before.

Well......he could always take I-5 TO NOT GO THROUGH DAVIS BACK TO SAC!

Chun, or Tsubasa, you may want to bring an External HD thats larger than 30Gb's to this NCI, I dont know if I have the time or patience to be uploading all of these AH3 matches. I'll keep them as archive on my 1TB drive, but with my normal stuff on BB, its going to be a pain in the ass to do both.

And also, reminder for the third time, 2GB and Orion, please come earliest possible, so we can get Noel and Valk combo's done early :333

You're more than welcome to ride back. I'm actually driving my mom's soccer mom/pedophile van; there's tons of space for your gear.

BB or AH3? I'll have my 360 w/AH3 on me, but I may or may not set it up depending on whether there's demand and/or I get another display for it.

You're more than welcome to ride back. I'm actually driving my mom's soccer mom/pedophile van; there's tons of space for your gear.

We're good to go, good sir. Let us crack jokes about pedophile van and ah3 players... fuuuuuuuuuck.