Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

OK I have looked up a few venues in the concord areas, and sent out a few emails to get a general idea of pricing and accommodation. I'll pm you any information I get back from them Chun.

A BlazBlue bag was left behind at NCI last Saturday, as well as a stick box in the corner. If you can identify all the contents of the bag to claim its ownership please PM me immediately.

A BlazBlue bag was left behind at NCI last Saturday, as well as a stick box in the corner. If you can identify all the contents of the bag to claim its ownership please PM me immediately.

Arcana Heart 3, 6 liters of Jack Daniel's, an early copy of Marvel 3, and a season pass to Disneyland.

Hokuto no Ken, BBCS2AE, 3 Bawls energy drinks and a HRAP V3 SA Box

you forgot to list the back panel to your stick, now you're never getting yo shit back

I actually saved him on that one as he was leaving!

Hey guys, I have a problem. There are like. two tournament matches in the first set, before I labeled a "finals" set after the dinner break. Unfortunately 90% of these matches have MysticD stomping on people and I dont know if they're casuals or actual bracket matches. Willy, do you have the brackets ready now?

I might just go strait to finals, I dont remember recording much BB bracket anyways, because we were all focused on AH3....

WHICH I HAVE NO ARCANA CHANNEL TO UPLOAD TO *hint hint nudge nudge BIONIC CHUN GET ON DAT SHIT

Hey guys, I have a problem. There are like. two tournament matches in the first set, before I labeled a "finals" set after the dinner break. Unfortunately 90% of these matches have MysticD stomping on people and I dont know if they're casuals or actual bracket matches. Willy, do you have the brackets ready now?

I might just go strait to finals, I dont remember recording much BB bracket anyways, because we were all focused on AH3....

WHICH I HAVE NO ARCANA CHANNEL TO UPLOAD TO *hint hint nudge nudge BIONIC CHUN GET ON DAT SHIT

Upload to Cinderella Express? Talk to David.

Heey you guys should get to making a separate thread or something to get some early hype for NorCal Install West Coast Minor! Unless i didn't see a thread, i'd like to see who's coming and stuff.

The timing is perfect for me because that's the week of spring break and a new quarter for my university! :] Just saying i look forward to visiting NorCal in March soon!

Do my code for me, my leg doesn't program itself; it'll be up soon.

I think the important question here is why hasn't your leg become an AI capable of increasing its own intelligence yet. I think once you can solve that problem, everything else will fall into place.

Upload to Cinderella Express? Talk to David.

I'll see what Chun does first

All you gotta do is use your email, and make the account, which a grand total of two minutes. Me and kurushii can handle the rest.

Oh, and like Dacid, i'm throwin this everywhere.

DOOOO COMBOOOOSSSS FUUUCKKK!!! NOOOOO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y72cTX0Gi8k

i actually want to have an 02um tournament next month. i just want to make sure there's enough people interested before i talk with chun about it.

I'll definitely be playing. Since nobody in the NorCal Street Fighter scene is really taking the initiative to promote KOF, it might as well be us.

Hit dat training mode niggas. I'll see you all next month!

Rin, check your e-mail, the ArcanaExtend youtube account has been created.

so is there any possibility of still have a smaller nci at the beginning of next month just at sjsu or something and then having the bigger one later in the month as well?