Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

The rest of the core BB crew (RagnaHades, solex, and you know who you are) - Thanks again for showing up, glad to see you all.

...I wasnt able to go, but thanks for remembering my handle lol

Too many people and names to remember every time, oops, hahaha.

Lol, I'll probably be able to go in may. Though I'll be rusty as hell. Haven't played since the semester started.

EDIT This is dacid

Haha, it wasn't anything personal Chun. You seemed busy. Tell you what, next time you can have my spot on the 5v5 if you don't "make it on", alright? Time for you to get some time in the spotlight, good shit exposing sg

EDIT This is dacid

Haha, it wasn't anything personal Chun. You seemed busy. Tell you what, next time you can have my spot on the 5v5 if you don't "make it on", alright? Time for you to get some time in the spotlight, good shit exposing sg

do you ever go home

wear deodorant

Exposed.

Whoever it was, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wear deodorant whenever you go to a tournament. There were girls in the room too, geez. Shame on you.

Though I know it was someone who plays BB mostly, since the GG/MB room didn't smell.

shout outs to spark, maybe one day ur hakumen will be better than mine.....one day

I don't do shoutouts, but GGs WallJumpMan.

The Guilty/Melty Room before tournament started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMCsxvcXLxA

Oh, that was when I was checking out Rod's octagon-gated stick. Thanks a bunch for pics and vids.

PS. Honnou's arcade stick was the most hard-to-adapt stick I've ever used since MacArthur Blunts'. QFT.

PS2. Speaking of GG, props to top NorCal BB players like DacidBro and CopperDabbits for even entering GG to support their scene. :thumbu: It was something I haven't seen in PNW for a very long time (and Wuku is an exception).

Kaigu- Thanks for playing a few matches with me with Ragna. It helped get rid of the auto-pilot tactics I do against netplay/general I-Ds. Play you real soon.

me-gusta.jpg

Shoutouts to everyone who showed up and that I played, it was really fun. :D

So no NCI in April? Does that mean that it'll be the first weekend of May then?

Edit: Oh yeah if there were a 5 v 5 again I'd be happy to play :yaaay:

NAMES I CAN'T REMEMBER THEM GOD DAMN IT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*TABLEFLIP

Though I know it was someone who plays BB mostly, since the GG/MB room didn't smell.

It's funny because the biggest suspect was in the GG room.

It's funny because the biggest suspect was in the GG room.

Our car all showered. Otherwise I would have died during the car trip.

so kinda curious

are we going to have another cs1 nci in may?

or are we going to wait until cs2 comes out?

Yeah... That's a good question that I'd like to know as well.

I wouldn't mind either choice but if CS2 is coming out around May 10th~12th (I could be wrong, I'm not exactly sure) and if Chun planned on making NCI in CS2 then it would have to be after that. (If that date is correct)