Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

May or may not show up if CS2 isn't there. If it is, dunno if we should have a tournament for it since that would be even sillier than having a tournament with only 3 days experience. lolz

CS1 tournament will just be a tournament. No ranbat points will be rewarded since I want to start off the season fresh with CS2.

But... but... How will willy get more i points now???

May or may not show up if CS2 isn't there. If it is, dunno if we should have a tournament for it since that would be even sillier than having a tournament with only 3 days experience. lolz

CS1 tournament will just be a tournament. No ranbat points will be rewarded since I want to start off the season fresh with CS2.

Psh just pick Jin or Tager, their combos are exactly the same in CS2 so you don't need practice :3

We could just have the tournament at the end of the month, so people can get some experience with Cs2. I think it would be more interesting that way.

ANIME: OFF

This has got to be the most ironic statement by Scott ever :3

Also it could be a woman if Willy is involved. Although we all know thats a matchup Willy just can't win :3

Can you not read between the lines? Go read Kimi no iru machi!

That series looks legit. Hook me up Willy :3

man i check this thread for the first time and this is what i see...

why you guys hyping up kimimachi like its some new shit? idgi.

is may 7th confirmed? cause i host like every other weekend so i wanna know if i should cancel the may 7th one.

ps. asuka got dis on lockdown.

I would like to know as well. The 7th is the only day I can make it out for the event. So I would like to know if I should schedule this or something else. (I'm lying I have nothing else to plan)

Norcal Install will resume May 7th.

Venue will be SJSU. Details later on. If AksysGames is reading this post I'd appreciate a reply to the message I sent as soon as possible, thanks.

Good to know NCI is resuming on a predictable day.

Not exactly related but...

THIS SATURDAY, April 30th, is my BIRTHDAY. There is going to be a POTLUCK PARTY at my house in Daly City. This is NOT an exclusive gathering or anything per say, but many friends, both gamer and not, will be attending and everyone is welcome. Please feel free to drop by, starting at 5pm. Party (see->non gamers, women, etc.) starts at 8pm.

No one will be allowed in without bringing food, snacks, alcohol or supplies (paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, swiffer to clean the floor after the party lol something). Homemade food + booze is preferrable.