Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Not altogether a bad idea :P. Think of it as a pre-convention kind of Saturday, haha.

That reminds me, is anyone going to fanime?

That reminds me, is anyone going to fanime?

I might go. Reason I went last year was for Mori and Daisuke, but they're obviously not coming back. If its easy and cheap I might go too.

Me and mystic D gonna blow everyone up tomorrow. Real talk

Fuckin furries :P

you jelly that tail of destiny beats all

We'll just see if your tail can beat my ATOMIC COLLIDER!!!

(Spoilers: it can, I'll try any ways :P)

Lemme get in my shouts outs before I forgot

Shoutout to me doing lame commentary for the finals of bb. My apologize to all the hate I've given to any commentators, shits hard when you are tired and i have nothing to say about bb. So my bad guys sorry.

Shouts to Fayk - so gdlk at VS . You earned that 17 dollars

Mystic d - awesome tao nice hanging with you

Blk_mage , solex, trixx nice talking to you guys as always. We need to meet up more cs2 party?

Coopa nice to finally fight you even though you don't play anymore haha.

Ragnahades, have a good trip man!

Chun - Hosting NCI always appreciated man.

shoutouts to Alex(numbers) being a stream monster telling Chun how to do combos then getting blown up on Rachel Sanctuary about not knowing how to jump away from Dead Spike. ggs.

So, I have my blazblue cs ps3 case, but not the game inside. Last time I checked, the game was inside when I switched the stream to the Arcana Heart 3 game. I took out the bbcs disc and put it into the case. Uh, is there anyone with two copies of bbcs for some odd reason? I'm pretty sure the spare is mine. Got home at like 5:40am, so I'm going back to sleep. Really tired.

So, I have my blazblue cs ps3 case, but not the game inside. Last time I checked, the game was inside when I switched the stream to the Arcana Heart 3 game. I took out the bbcs disc and put it into the case. Uh, is there anyone with two copies of bbcs for some odd reason? I'm pretty sure the spare is mine. Got home at like 5:40am, so I'm going back to sleep. Really tired.

I probably have it. I'll double check in a minute but I think there was one in the case I took and then my dumb ass forgot there was one in my ps3. Shoutouts to whoever decided to put mine and coopa's games in the same bag.

Edit: yup, that's what happened. PM me and we can figure out how to get it back to you, as I'm assuming you'll be wanting it for CS2

Hey Chun, I'm probably gonna lock this thread since the season is over with (although technically it was over after Blazing NCI).

If you, or anyone else, wants to copy anything or whatever, should probably do it soon before the thread falls into obscurity. Not going to delete it, but just a warning.

Awesome! That was my first NCI, but I certainly hope it's not the last! I had no clue what to expect, and by the end I was really, really regretting showing up at 10, as I was kind of dead on my feet by the end!

Shoutouts to everyone I met - I swear I only can remember half the names, it's all kind of a blur! Seriously, everyone was so cool (I'd say people were too hyped to be described as chill!) and friendly, it was a blast.

No one may see this if it's gonna get locked though!

Shoutouts to waiting 12 hours to play a tiny side tournament YEAHHHHHHHHHHH. (I just need to learn one of the main games, that's all!)

There's a possibility I might hold one more event in June for the last bang of the season with a new game. Then August will have Super NCI which will do BBCS2 from then on out.

Good seeing Everyone Again.

Shout Outs to Chun running stuff and dealing with an extreme level of trolling thanks to me.

Shout outs to Tsubasa for playing KOF XI with me.

Shout outs to Tone for being hella gangsta otaku.

Shout outs to KatanaDash for running Googly Gear. THOUGH WE REALLY NEED TO START THAT TOURNEY SOONER! 6PM IS RIDICULOUS.

Shout outs to QUASH for not coming and being my partner in crime for KOF.

No Shout Out for Tenaki cuz Vampire Hunter is better than Vampire Savior.

Shout outs to Honnou, stay Free in GG and ever other fighting game : D.

Shout outs to Magz for streaming stuff. You owe me a Dizzy statue still but i'll forgive you if you buy me a Kasumi at Fanime.

Shout outs to SpiritJuice for chickening out of our money match in WWE All-Stars and Sailor Moon S...

Good Luck at those heading onto EVO2011.

if anybody wants to keep in touch, you can hit me up on AIM: YaR 1030

or PM me here, but I rarely sign on.

Also Tsubasa, a favor to ask since you have the stream recording. Can you give me my match vs. Magz Slayer?

shoutouts to myself for not training :(

shoutouts to tenkai for probably the only burst throw in the tournament

shoutouts to fred for not meeting me in brackets

shoutouts to aj for inception

shoutouts to srkcoopa for portal2 and for being a bro for running everything else, including mk9

shoutouts to vsav

shoutouts to sasquatch s.mp and rikuo surfing

shoutouts to brett for demotivating me midmatch

I probably have it. I'll double check in a minute but I think there was one in the case I took and then my dumb ass forgot there was one in my ps3. Shoutouts to whoever decided to put mine and coopa's games in the same bag.

Edit: yup, that's what happened. PM me and we can figure out how to get it back to you, as I'm assuming you'll be wanting it for CS2

Come to this tourney, Blk_Mage, and return the copy of CS for me.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11543-5-13-IPW-Streamed-BBCS2-Tourney-at-Drom-s-Cards-and-Comics-%28Davis-CA%29&p=1017955#post1017955