Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Ok

Dacid's sol sucks

Willy's jagi sucks

I suck

LETS MM

IS NCI really confirmed? SJSU?

I haven't touched the game since droms t.t

we should hang out and practice this week. Although my phone's broken so you'd have to contact me on here :P

I'm taking an Nclex study course till Thursday so I'm going to be too tired to really practice haha.

I haven't gotten any confirmation from SJSU for this Saturday's NCI. I realize I'm cutting it extremely close given it's in 4 days, but the hope is it'll pull through. Until then I thank all of you for your patience.

~Chun

I have a final the same day as NCI, but it's in the morning, so I can make it to NCI and stream for you guys, I'll just be really tired.

Yup. Saturday June 4: 8 - 10 am. I just double checked to make sure. I know, it sounds ridiculous.

NCI is cancelled for June 4th. Hope everyone has fun at Revelations next Weekend and look forward to the last Saturday in August!

If it's because of venue, I would hope we could just get another one? There's only been one tournament since CS2 release, the drive for the game is going to die if we cancel.

PROFOUND SADNESS! no cs2 tourney for me until september??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang:

Everyone in this thread needs to stop being American and calm the fuck down.

We can either find another venue, change the date, or just have some kind of casuals this month.

I completely agree with Dacid, a lot of the initial spark behind the game will vanish without this tourney.

That sucks coopa. Early morning and a Saturday, what a buzz kill. Lol best of luck with finals

Beaver diety is going to cry in the fetal position for like 8 hours when he see this

Do we even have any other viable options for a venue?? its too short notice for most business type places so unless someone is gonna offer up a huge house for everyone to crowd into, I dunno hows it possible to find another venue in time.

I could maybe contact shadow brooke, that my be our best option. I'll give them a call tomorrow.