Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

go to rod's and get my stick back, or go to brett's and play shitty games

decisions

Glad to finally see you recognizing that GG is a shitty game.

hello? have you been LISTENING to me for the past i don't know SIX MONTHS?

I forgot to include the apt # in my PMs i just sent out

its #202

PM me if you want my addy

how? i thought your gathering was later this month, and that everyone was gonna hit up rods this saturday since NCI is no go.

I'm just trolling lol. I'm not actually doing anything on sat. you should come to the real one later this month though, for realz.

@dacid: yeah I wasn't lying about playing dominion though. I play that game hella IRL / netplay now lol. sadly i wont be around much longer but if I see you before I leave then we can play! (I'll be at revelations for instance, with dominion :p)

lol if people show up, then yes we can have a tournament

Allow me to clarify a few things

There is no tournament if:

People dont show up

People dont bring setups

People dont help stream (looking at you magz)

People dont help with brackets.

My blazblue cs copy broke last night. Fuck you coopa lol.

Until I know if people are helping me or not, THIS IS JUST A GATHERING, NOT AN NCI

So at what time does this start exactly?

Also I can bring a CRT+PS2 setup. I may also bring a xbox+CS2, but I don't have a monitor, but I'll probably bring it just in case.

Rod, theres about 8 of us planning to come tomorrow, Willy and Crosell said they'd run brakcets. Mystic MAY bring a setup if possible for CS2. So we have that much so far :P

This is Orion by the way.

Yo rod, thanks for letting as all hang at your place. I'm still surprised he crammed all those set ups and people in there. Thanks again man!

I also learned I am even worse at cs2 than I was at cs1. :(

Just thought in case anyone wanted to know, even though I'm going to Anime Expo, I WILL HAVE PLANS FOR A JULY NCI LINED UP. So look forward to it guys.

Just thought in case anyone wanted to know, even though I'm going to Anime Expo, I WILL HAVE PLANS FOR A JULY NCI LINED UP. So look forward to it guys.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@SJSU? The Southtown guy approached me about having an NCI over there but I haven't had time to fully consider it yet

Are you planning on it being the first saturday still?

Badass! See you then, no later. :]

noooooooo :(

No NCI is complete without RagnaHades

xD nah it's the same as always if i was not there.

I thought you were in japan?

I still am but coming up before the next tournament but Chun is still on the Currently no NCI on July 2 so i can't be sure if I'm really coming back. But will see if Chun updates the list.

@SJSU? The Southtown guy approached me about having an NCI over there but I haven't had time to fully consider it yet

I could also ask the dude in Game Center about holding NCI there, if SJSU and Southtown is a no-go.

Dats hype. Will definitly be there and scrub out. Maybe I should start practicing blazblue or something. *shrugs* I doubt I will haha.

Dats hype. Will definitly be there and scrub out. Maybe I should start practicing blazblue or something. *shrugs* I doubt I will haha.

hit me up and we can practice. Although you'll have to call or message me on here because my phone is still broken.

Also, if any one is holding a good BB casual session that I can join let me know. I'm willing to drive to get some good practice in.

hit me up and we can practice. Although you'll have to call or message me on here because my phone is still broken.

Also, if any one is holding a good BB casual session that I can join let me know. I'm willing to drive to get some good practice in.

If I were welcome, I'd try to join you guys for a casual session too :O

We are confirmed for July 2nd @ DeVry University. I will have another person proxy me as a host, more info about what tournaments will be run later.