Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Hmm....4thplacewilly or Whitebitchwilly? Congratz to top 4 and Happy birthday to the people that have their birthdays tomorrow today!

Wow, I got a shoutout? What the fuck?

Shoutouts to Copperdabbit being shit at Arcana, and still beating me at my own game (fucking Testament).

Shoutouts to Ernest for making a troll bracket for cash.

Shoutouts to Orion for performing the truffle shuffle in public. Stay Classy.

Shoutouts to everyone that didn't show up, which amounts to about 2/3's of NorCal.

Shoutouts to Dacid for enforcing Soviet damage.

Shoutouts to Spirit for attempted genocide on white trash.

Shoutouts to Hazama for being a dumb character.

Shoutouts to getting higher than 4th for the first time, in not 1 but 2 fucking tournaments.

Shoutouts to everyone in the BB tourney, thanks for the matches, I really need them to catch up.

:lol: Good games everyone. Thanks a bunch to any one and everyone that taught me some combos because the only one I had was like mash A then B ,C :sweatdrop: but now I know 2 combos that go beyond 4 hits. Thanks.

Also someone left there Ps2 tekken 5 stick there. And I believe someone left their yellow ethernet cable (not sure if it's the schools or not). If you left ether of these items you can pick them up at our "Summer Supremacy" event at the same exact venue this saturday. http://shoryuken.com/forum/threads/summer-supremacy-fremont-ca-july-9th-30-gs-gift-cards-ssf4ae-marvel-3.139297/

If you can't make that let me know and we can try to work something out. :cool:

1st: Birthday Boy #1

2nd: Vineeth

3rd: Birthday Boy #2

:3

Pretty much :3 btw it was fun playing ya, still pissed about that tick grab though >:[

Uploading now guys. It was fun playing with different people (penguin, crosell, and beaver), wish I had more time for this kinda stuff :(, probably the last time I'll play for awhile. Thanks Batman for holding the venue down for us, I always liked how spacious and clean DeVry classrooms are. And thanks Dacid for driving my fat ass around the bay lol.

shoutouts to the east coast, yomi-ing willy's 4th place LOL

Here are the results and brackets.

BBCS2

1 - CopperDabbit

2 - Vineeth

3 - Dacidbro

4 - 4thPlaceWilly

Bracket: http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1791/ncibbcs2july.gif

AH3:

1 - Vineeth

2 - Shining Aquas

3 - Copper Dabbit

4 - Ernest

Bracket: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/347/nciah3july.gif

GGXX

1 - Ernest

2 - CopperDabbit

3 - Shining Aquas

4 - Tito

Bracket: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8604/nciggxxjuly.gif

Shoutouts to shiningaquas for losing to copperdabbit in gg

Shoutouts to copperdabbit for beating shiningaquas and getting 2nd. Srsly good shit.

shoutouts to dacid for 0-2 in real games happy birthday

Pretty much :3 btw it was fun playing ya, still pissed about that tick grab though >:[

Uploading now guys. It was fun playing with different people (penguin, crosell, and beaver), wish I had more time for this kinda stuff :(, probably the last time I'll play for awhile. Thanks Batman for holding the venue down for us, I always liked how spacious and clean DeVry classrooms are. And thanks Dacid for driving my fat ass around the bay lol.

shoutouts to the east coast, yomi-ing willy's 4th place LOL

It was fun playing till getting a poke against you meant you literally stopped playing that round...Might wanna work on that :3

But it was actually really fun to play with Ragna. Hes so fun to use now that I'm probably gonna start taking him more seriously :3

Oh my god don't take romping on me as a sign to main ragna dude xDD.. Honestly there are other characters that have bigger potential for you imo.

And I told you I was practicing blocking. I never play people dude, what the hell can I do in training mode, RECORD my mixup and do it on myself?? :lol: I have plenty of time to mash combo's, you obviously saw in some rounds you were dead in like three random guesses from me, and I can do that on my own time.

Anyways, before I start sounding like qwerty, I'm probably gonna have these matches up faster than I thought, MAYBE within a week.

Oh yeah, also, some scrub somehow magically removed the R side audio (Red cable), AND commentary with the WJM vs. Dacid, and WJM vs. Dabbit. THAT makes me fuckin mad. But then in grand finals its back up. Wtf happened? Who was mashing my cords?!

Well, I guess its a lesson to myself that's pretty self explanitory, keep track of your own shit and don't play lol.

Accidents happen, just takes someone bumping the mixer to knock the input loose. Don't take it too harshly, it was a small tourney, not something like Revelations. So don't go into super "NO FUN ALLOWED" lockdown, just be sure to check on it every once in a while and make sure nothing is out of place. You could also maybe try and rearranging your setup a bit to have the mixer in a less vulnerable place so its less prone to accidents. Cause trust me, I doubt anyone actually thought to themselves "I'm gonna unplug cause Rin is playing too much" :3

That sucks cause I walked away right before that started. I coulda done something :(

Nah man, it was my fault, I should've been paying more attention, its literally just putting the headphones and checking it once in awhile. If you see me at normal tournaments, like Starbase where I don't play, I do that constantly to make sure that the audio is spot on.

The one time I don't this happens. :/ I'm over it now, I can just make the single track audio, but it just kinda sucks watching a long set with no comm..