Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

QUESTION! Are there going to be any kind of side tourneys going on during this?? Given how there hasn't been an NCI for almost 2 months, I'm looking for every chance I can get to troll :3

Real talk though, any chance we could have a 2v2 side event? I'm tired of 3v3s and 5v5s, they take too fucking long, 2v2s are quick and concise while providing extra entertainment :3

EDIT: If we really wanna be silly, we should do random pairings :3

thats just asking to ruin friendships.

I bet you guys could do it, if you start on time. Ie not 3-5 hours late. and take one hour for lunch not 3-5

Oooh, september 3rd?

I may be able to make that, despite the stupid long drive.

edit: LOL7hourdrivejusttoplayGG. :v:

Lol 14 hour drive just to play BB.

;w;

So everyone is set on september 3rd then? No more changes? Cause im gonna have to ask for work off, and i would appriciate it if i asked for the correct saturday off.

I'm trying to come to this. Our ambassador (Brett) no longer exists in this world, so I don't know if we'll have a solid place to stay. But I'll keep you guys posted.

Ah, SJSU. The golden standard.

"How many people can we fit in two rooms with no ventilation?"

"Who cares, there's NBA Jam."

I thought NBA Jam was banned due to me being too broken....

ehuangsan gets to pick teams second in nba jam. also, gathering nau at my place, til whenever

QUESTION! Are there going to be any kind of side tourneys going on during this?? Given how there hasn't been an NCI for almost 2 months, I'm looking for every chance I can get to troll :3

Real talk though, any chance we could have a 2v2 side event? I'm tired of 3v3s and 5v5s, they take too fucking long, 2v2s are quick and concise while providing extra entertainment :3

EDIT: If we really wanna be silly, we should do random pairings :3

Oh yeah, cause random tournies with random pairings isn't just friggin dumb. I can see it now:

2v2 Mario Power Tennis

2v2 Spawn (DC)

3v3 Marvel 3, but each person only gets one character per team and they need to switch off whenever their character comes in.

Paper Boy Score Attack Challenge

NorCal vs SoCal: NFL Blitz

6v6 Atomic Bomberman

So guys, I've done a little research and it seems Etrium has gone out of business/Bankrupt. That's relatively surprising given what they've done this year and their website, but apparently something went down and now it's no longer there.

Tentative venues now are GameCenter, Southtown (Size Estimate needed), and if all else fails, SJSU.

Murphy's not letting up, but I won't let this fail.

~Chun

From the one time i've been to south town I don't think there's any way we would fit there, but I've only been there once and it was pretty empty so it might hold more people then it looked.

I'm not getting a facebook account just to tell you that Pokemon Puzzle League is the only answer aside from Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary edition (Either of which I can and will provide).