Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

NCI sidebets involving me:

sG vs Donavan FT5, $5 bet between me and bobby, $10 between huey253 and bobby

sG vs bobby, stop calling bobby bobby if he blocks first daisharin and give him his $5 back that i'm going to take

get hype

you aint taking any money from me >_> AND I WILL BLOCK THAT DAISHARIN!!! Too much is on the line

you aint taking any money from me >_> AND I WILL BLOCK THAT DAISHARIN!!! Too much is on the line

Why the fuck would you ever block that? Just Counter Assault and be lazy. Then be blown up.

Accepting Donation matches. This is where we play FT5 and you give me $5 regardless

Tell you what, I'll give you half....of NOOOOOOOTHIIIING

I'm entering the Catherine tournament but not only have I never played the game, I haven't even seen it yet.

How fucked am I?

Think about any dude that said "Oh, GG? I've heard of it, lets play a few rounds"

That's where you're at. You're fucked.

Think about any dude that said "Oh, GG? I've heard of it, lets play a few rounds"

That's already better off than me.

WTF is Catherine anyway? I've never even heard of it.

oh gawd, LOVE IS OVER.

That's already better off than me.

WTF is Catherine anyway? I've never even heard of it.

It's some kind of block puzzle game where you have to climb to the top or something. Also something about being naked. The details escape me.

That's all good though. Finals will be me vs Ernest, the only two people that know how to play Dr. Mario.

If I can get a ride from someone in Newark/Fremont I can make this.

Ride BART?

Also, isn't Whiteboywilly from newark? NETWORK!

yeah...Willy is from Newark. What the hell man?! D: and he knows that I live nearby the Gamestop he visits too!

What are the odds on casuals, etc being present at this NCI, given that it's at an arcade? I just ask because I kinda would feel silly driving almost 2 hours each way and spending the day there to get destroyed since I'm terribly at GG/BB/etc.

edit: I don't mind losing a lot in casuals, I mean driving up there to lose in 5 minutes of tournament play and having nothing to do for the rest of the day.

What are the odds on casuals, etc being present at this NCI, given that it's at an arcade? I just ask because I kinda would feel silly driving almost 2 hours each way and spending the day there to get destroyed since I'm terribly at GG/BB/etc.

edit: I don't mind losing a lot in casuals, I mean driving up there to lose in 5 minutes of tournament play and having nothing to do for the rest of the day.

Let's get trolled by playing gigawing, mushihime, gundam, virtual cop, d&d, puzzle fighter, sf4, 3s and metal slug. There's also a century theaters a block down B st.; I don't mind seeing a movie.

tl;dr - There are casuals apart from sadlife games. It's an arcade.

Let's get trolled by playing gigawing, mushihime, gundam, virtual cop, d&d, puzzle fighter, sf4, 3s and metal slug. There's also a century theaters a block down B st.; I don't mind seeing a movie.

tl;dr - There are casuals apart from sadlife games. It's an arcade.

Mushihime down. Myung replaced it with Espgaluda.