Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

You can come to hang out with me :P

No joke, one of the reasons I still wanna go to NCI despite being trash at BBCS/etc is to play casuals and chill with you guys I met at previous NCI/evo, etc.

Gonna stop by to show my support for the bb scene /potmonster =D

EDIT: nevermind can't make it forgot i had other plans

As in, the only casual stations for SFIV, MvC3 and T6 are coin-ops, or the only casual stations in general are coin-ops?

Clarification: SF4, MvC3 and T6 are on console only viewlix cabs; AH3 and BB will replace them. KOF, Gundam, D&D, Metal Slug, and Espgaluda are on coin-ops; play them whenever for casuals.

tl;dr - play [VSAV].

I'm riding the buses and BART to this shit. Thats how dedicated I am to this... >.> (time to get over my fear of traveling on public transportation alone)

real talk you could bart to daly city, hang with me and PNW tomorrow, even crash, and get a ride to NCI

We're getting Skullgirls!

waitwhat.gif

Please note this is for September 3rd ONLY! We only run one day!

It's been effing forever, and I'm finally coming again for the first time in months. Get ready to take my money. You could set your watch to an 0-2 from me. :V

Hello Chun. I did not receive a call from you last night regarding equipment, if you need mine, etc. Could you call me or let me know in the thread or by pm? Thanks. See you tomorrow.

To all those who have already arrived in town for the tournament: Welcome! Feel free to come by tonight and introduce yourselves. I'd like to personally greet as many of you as I can. Also, if you've never played Gundam vs Gundam NEXT before, this might be a good chance to get a leg up on tomorrow's battle royale. :) I also wanted to post here for people worried about a Gundam competition not happening tomorrow, if you're still in town/around on Sunday, from 3pm till 6pm, we have Gundam Happy Hour, where all the games of Gundam will be heavily discounted ($0.25 per play). It would be an ideal way to settle scores. :)

-Myung

I'd swing by honnou's if I finish up this unpacking thing early... if I had a car. :(

Guess I'll just catch you guys at gc tomorrow.

So for anyone going to NCI later tonight from SoCal, I need a ride. I will pay gas money and meet you at your place. It's last minute I know and I'm sorry. If you can shoot me a message here or text me at [number redacted].

Edit: Well, it's too late for me. Have fun SoCal crew. NorCal is free.

Got a bit of crisis that needs my attention and its probably gonna keep me from going maybe, don't know for sure.

If I'm not on time tomorrow, that means I'm a no-show.

/profound sadness