Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

What kind of job is it?

Equipment technician. I'll maintain machines used for thin film.

Info up tonight or tomorrow afternoon. October 1st. Melty Blood starts first at 12 PM sharp. Full schedule will be out.

Wait. There's an Oct NCI? & here I thought we weren't gonna have one cause I didn't hear anything & we usually don't have a monthly after a big one. Guess I can TO one last NCI before I pass on the baton.

If we don't get enough #s for Melty Blood, which has been the case for the past who knows how many NCIs now, we will be running it as a Round Robin instead.

I will offer to raffle away not one but TWO anime wallscrolls that came into my possession around 2002 that I never used and you get to pick between them at RANDOM

I will offer to raffle away not one but TWO anime wallscrolls that came into my possession around 2002 that I never used and you get to pick between them at RANDOM

That makes me want to enter melty blood :3

Got home late, updating web page and registration links right now, check the OP for the new Venue policy~

Where do you get that figure from? The GH3/Rockband Beatles test gives you an AVERAGE of the input lag over 15-20 datapoints. Even dual monitor tests give you an average. I've done both on multiple monitors, and when you average 15 or 20 trials, the results are never off by more than a millisecond or two. I can believe if you took a particularly low result from a GH3 test and compared it to the highest datapoint you got with a dual head monitor setup, you might see a spread of 10ms, but the averages always remain about the same.

unfortunately, i've lost the link that i was looking for, but as i recall it had something to do with the in game timer being off. if/when i find it, i'll be sure to link it to you.

also, if you haven't done a timecode test already, i recommend you do it via a splitter and not clone mode. it's been pretty well established that clone mode doesn't refresh both screens at the exact same rate.

Website updated! Pre-register and get 300 credit for Game Center free with your venue fee!

Website updated! Pre-register and get 300 credit for Game Center free with your venue fee!

Pre-register and get 300 credit for Game Center free

300 credit for free

1310177641001.gif?1310178849

-shocked.gif-

I'm more than a little sad that I recognize who that guy is. Hate that show... :vbang:

So MB is the main game as in it's the game that's going to be featured on stream the most?

I'm more than a little sad that I recognize who that guy is. Hate that show... :vbang:

So MB is the main game as in it's the game that's going to be featured on stream the most?

most streamed? well just look at the stream schedule imo... also cant be helped since our #s are few now

start MB at 12pm, call it the month's featured game, i lol'd, well at least we are supposedly getting stream time now i guess

anyways GG top 8 should be considered imo but now that everything supposedly has dedicated stream time, i guess its cool

Alright, Im not sure what my chances are of going to this NCI, but its pretty high because at that point I'll be jobless, so I won't have a schedule.

Chun let me know that since Blazblue isn't the main event (I'm kinda glad, a lot of people complained about that), that I'll need to make my own setup. That's fine by me, but we just have to make sure there are not going to be many crossed-over commentators, because I'd like someone commentating BB consistently if possible.

nope. its not that shocking hasnt something similar happened b4

ill be going prolly...but i plan on buying 20 dollars worth of credits so i can practice kof 13

nope. its not that shocking hasnt something similar happened b4

ill be going prolly...but i plan on buying 20 dollars worth of credits so i can practice kof 13

Just wait till Console version.

does changing the main event actually do anything cause that just seems like words to me

its ok the actual main event is catherine rite

honestly, console version is way better. i don't even want to play the arcade version anymore.

Depends on whether it has shitty netcode or not. I quit online after realizing all the stupid shit that flies in BB/Marvel netplay. At least arcade has more legit play. I still mash DP regardless, but at least I know I will be punished for it.