Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

does changing the main event actually do anything cause that just seems like words to me

its ok the actual main event is catherine rite

I gots no idea. Hopefully it'll mean melty blood will get more attention. Keeping casuals on stream would be awesome.

well melty's always gotten attention, at least back when we had two streams... but now theres this finestko thing i guess

we don't even practice melty anymore really. and i'm more interested in playing guilty gear now

does changing the main event actually do anything cause that just seems like words to me

ya i didnt mean to make it seem like a big deal, tbh i never knew nci's had a "main event" theres always alot of show time for each game when i go to these

Just wait till Console version.

naw i just will be practicing kof basics like hops, super hops, how rolling works, etc , etc cause the only fighting game ive really played is bb and theyre not to similar lol

Fear my zero day Jin exploit.

step 1. mash c

step 2. mash c in the air so it seems like u can control space

step 3. rape dacid's bang so he counter picks with tager and make dabbit say fuk this game

step 4. profit

also does anyone want to play guilty gear tomorrow at gamecenter?

Working all day, can't.

Ernest, if you want to mash out BB within the next week, let me know. We have to 1-up the veteran BB players.

I can if someone will give me a ride from daly city

I think NCI needs to stop with this whole idea that there should be a "main game." Personally, this MB as a main game announcement sounds like an attempt at appeasement to the non-BB mains. Instead of putting the emphasis on a game a month, what really should be done is showing a little pool play from each game. Considering how each event is an all day affair, just switching up games every hour or two is fine, right? It doesn't even have to be an even amount of coverage. Just a little pool play, like an hour or so from GG/MB/AH each, instead of 6 hours of BB is cool with me. Then top 4/8 at the end. I just want some respect and representation, not appeasement.

I think NCI needs to stop with this whole idea that there should be a "main game." Personally, this MB as a main game announcement sounds like an attempt at appeasement to the non-BB mains. Instead of putting the emphasis on a game a month, what really should be done is showing a little pool play from each game. Considering how each event is an all day affair, just switching up games every hour or two is fine, right? It doesn't even have to be an even amount of coverage. Just a little pool play, like an hour or so from GG/MB/AH each, instead of 6 hours of BB is cool with me. Then top 4/8 at the end. I just want some respect and representation, not appeasement.

^

Showcasing one game every time takes the "BB problem" (6 hours of one game, very little of another) and rotates the problem monthly. The above sounds great, and if it isn't too hard to pull off, should definitely be the standard.

I think its planned to stream all the games for around 90 minutes each then the top 4 for each after.

Things never always go as planned sometimes though..

I think its planned to stream all the games for around 90 minutes each then the top 4 for each after.

Oh, I guess from looking over the NCI site, that does appear to be the case. Then my question is if all games are going to be featured evenly, then why are we calling MB the "featured game?" Just drop this "main/featured game" nonsense.

Here's the solution:

Featured game: Vampire Savior

Backup Featured game: Jojo's.

This wasn't an attempt to appease the MB community. It was more of an attempt to offer an opportunity to offer people that go to the website media outlets to see information about the games we play at NCI. The regular timeslots are as planned in the schedule in preparation for the addition of other games in the rotation.

Basically this layout is yet another experiment. With the addition of more games into the future I would expect to offer information about each game every month.

i think miyako is kicking capcom is kind of in bad taste but whatever its all good

also i need a high res image of bell's avatar on srk, the one with white len looking disgusted and holding her palm out lol

and if i may inquire, what are the sponsors at the top left and the bottom right?

finestko logo looks like it needs GLITTER SCOTT YOU NEED GLITTER WITH THAT FONT

brokentier logo has white in weird places sadface

uhh yeah sorry to critique so much when you are doing this for free ^^;

and ok i may actually go to GC today