Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

i think miyako is kicking capcom is kind of in bad taste but whatever its all good

Yeah, I mean, I'd like to pretend the NCI folks are above that sort of stuff you see from the capcom-only side of things. Not to mention that vsav rules.

i think miyako is kicking capcom is kind of in bad taste but whatever its all good

also i need a high res image of bell's avatar on srk, the one with white len looking disgusted and holding her palm out lol

and if i may inquire, what are the sponsors at the top left and the bottom right?

finestko logo looks like it needs GLITTER SCOTT YOU NEED GLITTER WITH THAT FONT

brokentier logo has white in weird places sadface

uhh yeah sorry to critique so much when you are doing this for free ^^;

and ok i may actually go to GC today

That's fine. Critiques can be beneficial. The white spot in the brokentier logo hmm. For some reason I thought it was apart of the Broken Tier logo. As for the Capcom thing, I'm reconsidering it myself. It's not an official flier. Just something I'll throw up for this particular month's NCI.

That's fine. Critiques can be beneficial. The white spot in the brokentier logo hmm. For some reason I thought it was apart of the Broken Tier logo. As for the Capcom thing, I'm reconsidering it myself. It's not an official flier. Just something I'll throw up for this particular month's NCI.

dont actually know if it is part of the logo but it does look kind of funny to me, my bad if it is

Working all day, can't.

Ernest, if you want to mash out BB within the next week, let me know. We have to 1-up the veteran BB players.

Would like to...but end of fiscal quarter involves things like jumping off the tallest building in the world, lying down on a lawn to get run over by lawnmowers, and going to Africa to get trampled by raging elephants. So I guess it really will be a zero day Jin.

*Sees Flier*

Guys doing Catherine again? Cool beans.

IMO though, I feel like Catherine was a one time thing though for SNCI.

I really enjoyed playing it with all of you guys during SNCI, but I feel like it can get stale for the viewers and the players after a few times of streaming.

I do support the game and you guys trying to show the game and how entertaining to the world, and even though I have a feeling like Catherine won't last as long as the other games, it's still good to know that you guys still have an interest in the game.

With that being said. The flier itself looks great. Wish I could be there. I would have loved to have someone teach me Melty instead of reading stuff off of the MB forums. :D

Wtf why are everyone's panties all bunched up I lol'd at this xDD

Honestly, Miyako kicking capcom might be little harsh, but is IS the truth. NCI is capcom free, and might as well be proud of it.

Coopa, you should take Tauntloop off forever, just letting you know, Kurushii has completely disappeared off the face of the earth, and I don't see him coming back any time soon.

Filling the brokentier spot is easy for all the nitpickies out there. Eyedrop the orange, wand in the little diamond spot, brush. :3

Also Coopa, get at me on AIM for dat HIGH RES melty logooo :3

EDIT: WTF Catherine was the most hype shit if it wasn't there it would be a stream monsters nightmare, they ate that shit up so much. And it actually does takes a ton of strategy, as well as its a nice break from all the fighting-ness....

not that it matters but is nci really capcom free cause that is silly lol

we pull out st, vsav, 3s, cvs2, or something random at almost every nci and we play sf4 at GC.

sure you can be proud of it but that doesn't mean that it's not in bad taste.

even though i don't really care about having a flyer i will nitpick as much as i want >:3

I want to maintain the perspective that we're a venue for lesser known games; games from Capcom are also part of the giant entity that is the Fighting Game Community, I don't see reason to exclude or put too much emphasis on it.

Turns out Hobbes and I won't be able to make it to the Oct 1st NCI. Good luck to everyone that goes!

not that it matters but is nci really capcom free cause that is silly lol

we pull out st, vsav, 3s, cvs2, or something random at almost every nci and we play sf4 at GC.

sure you can be proud of it but that doesn't mean that it's not in bad taste.

even though i don't really care about having a flyer i will nitpick as much as i want >:3

So we can proudly say we're CRAPCOM free but not CAPCOM free. Or rather, we play good-era Capcom games. It is true though that nobody comes to our tournaments for the sole purpose of playing mainstream games.

We could be more creative and kick a ball with a character's face on it from a game we don't feature

So we can proudly say we're CRAPCOM free but not CAPCOM free. Or rather, we play good-era Capcom games. It is true though that nobody comes to our tournaments for the sole purpose of playing mainstream games.

3S is a kusoge.

:lol: Won't be able to make it again :( I gotta check out this venue sometime. Still have not been there yet. I think I should be able to make that next one. I really want to play Catherine that game is too fun. :cool:

Well, tommorow I'm trying for my drivers license. If I get it, I'm coming to NCI for sure, and I don't need a ride, but If I fail the test then I'm gonna need a ride.. again. :/

So whos gonna run BB? I know Scott and Jeff passed it on to me, Willy and Crosell last time but we won't need that many people for a smaller event like this. I personally am willing to run the whole thing myself if need be. It'd be convenient since I also usually help Rin do random odds and ends with Recording while hes either player or snapping some pictures so I can be extra useful this time :3