Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

i m just a fraud

dont mind me

solex was the real hero this tournament and finally places high like he should have been since cs2 came out (jin it to win it)

You didn't eat butter all match Vineeth, lol

We'd love to have you Batman!

REAL SHOUTOUTS

first of all id like to say thank you all for such a great tournament and for all the love, im really surprised at how much love i got when using jin lol

Shoutouts to 2gb for exposing me on my noel knowledge but we had some really good matches(...with your sub) but don't worry next time ill make you the underdog

Shoutouts to vineeth for exposing me on stream with your commentary dacid: "solex has gotten alot better" vineeth: "well his character has gotten alot better" :), and sorry i dont think ill be moving to san jose :(

Shoutouts to blk mage for the match with chun despite people saying " lol blackmage churning butter" you actually played better than you normally do you had great callouts, reads, and realizing chun wasn't dealing with 6a correctly so u abused the shit out of it, good shit. the only bad part was that you dropped 90% of your combos but thats normal p.s. :p

Shoutouts to orion for trolling me by taking my regestration credits then returning them :/ wtf man you don't do that lol jk thanks for that it was the start of a great tournament :)

Shoutouts to dacid for the high tier commentating and picking ragna against me :( really though gdlk commentary especially the top 4

Shoutouts to willy for the commentary on top 4 as well but i sadly didn't see you play kof very much how else am i supposed to learn other than watching the best :3

Shoutouts to crosell for the ride, the ridicule of blk mage shit was too good, and good job with the tourny i love how you got top 8 expecting to lose

Shoutouts to myung for being so damn knowledgeable about gundam and for that dr pepper cherry i think it mightve been laced with something cause after i grabbed that can everything got really awesome :kitty: jk

Shoutouts to dark talon, van, and visma for being my brother lovers :kitty: btw we jin players need to stick together to make everyone at nci, except 2gb, cry bout matchups with 2gb we can just jump him before next nci or something :)

Shoutouts to van for making vineeth understand how strong jin can be i didn't see the match but thank you thank you so much lol also loved your combo video combo that was crazy haha

Shoutouts to PAIN for you showing up to your second nci and your second top 8 lol

Shoutouts to tone for the kof match i saw you play when that game comes to consoles out we should play alot

Shoutouts to rinharasaki for recording and telling me that im get alot of youtube love for playing jin, i thought youtube people could only hate lol

Shoutouts to coopa for recording and playing dat turtle tager even though i never saw you play lol

Shoutouts to miguel for coming with us and entering bb even though you don't play it

Shoutouts to copper dabbit for giving it your all with your awkward ass character

LASTLY SHOUTOUTS TO FUCKING DR PEPPER AND ADRENALINE WITHOUT YOU TWO I NEVER WOULD'VE GOTTEN 2ND(i wish i could replace my blood with dr pepper so i could be juiced all the time lol)

REAL SHOUTOUTS

Shoutouts to crosell for the ride, the ridicule of blk mage shit was too good, and good job with the tourny i love how you got top 8 expecting to lose

Its all in good fun with blkmage :3

Lost and found. Well, mostly lost. :( Did anyone come away with a copy of Super Street Fighter 4 for ps3 (not arcade edition, just regular)? Also, did anyone find a yellow cordless power drill?

Thanks,

Myung

Its all in good fun with blkmage :3

I don't remember any ridicule. Only buttery real talk >.<

^ i was going to type one of those gay heart things but then i realized i don't know how to type em.... soooo :toot:

Van's been pushing me to come out to these. SNCI was the first tourney I've ever went to, which was a little overwhelming seeing as how 60+ people were there and the venue was packed. But this past weekend's was pretty relaxing and more enjoyable.

I have to say though, even though I don't play BB as much as I used to, NCI's still been a pretty fun experience overall. It's interesting to see how skilled (and hype) everybody is when they play or spectate. Everyone's also A+ friendly so I don't really have nerves when playing them, since I expect to get bodied anyway. :P So shoutouts to everybody for making my tourney experience very welcoming. It motivates me a bit to take the game more seriously so I can at least be challenging to play against. I'll try to make it out to more of these when I can.

Belated shoutouts to Chun and Myung for the wonderful event (as always)!

Belated shoutouts to Shining Aquas for giving me a ride to and from the event (as always).

Belated shoutouts to BBZ for blowing me up in the first round.

Belated shoutouts to both my opponents' skill and my own lack of skill for getting steamrolled so hard.

Belated shoutouts to the common cold for making me its bitch on the day of the event.

A Baiken that's more free than a shitty old couch that someone left on the side of the road, that's me!

Van's been pushing me to come out to these. SNCI was the first tourney I've ever went to, which was a little overwhelming seeing as how 60+ people were there and the venue was packed. But this past weekend's was pretty relaxing and more enjoyable.

I have to say though, even though I don't play BB as much as I used to, NCI's still been a pretty fun experience overall. It's interesting to see how skilled (and hype) everybody is when they play or spectate. Everyone's also A+ friendly so I don't really have nerves when playing them, since I expect to get bodied anyway. :P So shoutouts to everybody for making my tourney experience very welcoming. It motivates me a bit to take the game more seriously so I can at least be challenging to play against. I'll try to make it out to more of these when I can.

glad u had a good experience

hope to see u next month

Chun approves of Dromstruction, so if any of you can make it out to this fighting game major, I'd appreciate it. You can find further details here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12507-Updated-Dromstruction-Major-Davis-CA-Oct-22-23-BBCS2-T6-SSF4AE-MvC3-Catherine-MK9-ST-and-3s!

Or here: www.dromstruction.com

the 16th is the last day to register online for 30 dollars (venue fee). And yes, there will be Blazblue (and Catherine)

Have a random question, sorry if this seems awkward or rude.

So, for those who went to SNCI, I was wondering who was the guy who was doing commission artwork?

The reason I asked is that I have paid him to do something for me, but had to leave due to my ride needed to go, and gave him my home address to send it to me later.

I was just wondering if I could still get it, if not, no biggy. SNCI was a good enough experience for me before I left the States for my over-seas assignment.

Have a random question, sorry if this seems awkward or rude.

So, for those who went to SNCI, I was wondering who was the guy who was doing commission artwork?

The reason I asked is that I have paid him to do something for me, but had to leave due to my ride needed to go, and gave him my home address to send it to me later.

I was just wondering if I could still get it, if not, no biggy. SNCI was a good enough experience for me before I left the States for my over-seas assignment.

He's one of the regulars at Gamecenter. What was the picture you asked him to draw? I'll ask him whenever I can to see if he still has the drawing.