Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Been behind on preparations because of overall busyness.

EightArc will be visiting for November 5th's NCI. Will have the equipment list up as well.

AS I understand it Canada Cup is the same weekend so the turnout will be a little lower (READ AS: No Dacid) and I'm not sure if other people have plans.

Have a random question, sorry if this seems awkward or rude.

So, for those who went to SNCI, I was wondering who was the guy who was doing commission artwork?

The reason I asked is that I have paid him to do something for me, but had to leave due to my ride needed to go, and gave him my home address to send it to me later.

I was just wondering if I could still get it, if not, no biggy. SNCI was a good enough experience for me before I left the States for my over-seas assignment.

Hey, sorry. I haven't checked on this thread in a while. :) His name is Nate, and I have all the drawings that were left behind. Which one is yours? And as far as I know, only Dacid is going to Canada cup. So if you all can live for one NCI without his Bang trolling, NCI should be just as enjoyable. :)

-Myung

Hey, sorry. I haven't checked on this thread in a while. :) His name is Nate, and I have all the drawings that were left behind. Which one is yours? And as far as I know, only Dacid is going to Canada cup. So if you all can live for one NCI without his Bang trolling, NCI should be just as enjoyable. :)

-Myung

Thanks, already contacted him and I we believe that it when he sent it to my mailing address, the mailing monster got it lost. No biggy.

Also, I'm in Italy right now, so no NCI for me until I can get some leave and get enough money to go back to the States.

But, no worries, I'm trying to meet up with the Italian BB scene here once this month is over and I'm off from constant 24 hour shifts.

Not sure if I can make it now. :( Not only am I getting sick, but I might have to stay home to take care of my dad (he's getting shoulder surgery on Wednesday). Me making it to NCI is up in the air right now.

I can and will make it like usual. BUT with one exception.

Northwest Majors is a week away after this NCI. On that note, there is no freakin way I can upload that many matches within that allotted time, So I'm unfortunately going to have to do only top 4, or top 8 depending on the turnout, but I highly doubt there are going to be many players.

I also kinda want a break from hitting the record button over and over lol.

Donations for project "Get Saka back to the States to participate in NCI and NWM" begins now. $100 minimum required.

I can and will make it like usual. BUT with one exception.

Northwest Majors is a week away after this NCI. On that note, there is no freakin way I can upload that many matches within that allotted time, So I'm unfortunately going to have to do only top 4, or top 8 depending on the turnout, but I highly doubt there are going to be many players.

I also kinda want a break from hitting the record button over and over lol.

watch me practice like crazy and win matches, only for them never to be seen by the world because rin didn't record that day ;_;

watch me practice like crazy and win matches, only for them never to be seen by the world because rin didn't record that day ;_;

Top 8/4 will be free lol, just STOP PUNISHING WITH 5A D:<

People should wear costumes to this NCI, there might be/might not be a nice bonus for those dressed up. At the very least I'll shake your hand and give you a nod of approval

For those who don't know, we've been running round robin for Melty Blood for several tournaments now as our #s have been low.

So for anyone who might be interested in entering but don't want to pay $5 to just go out in 2 matches, you should know that in a round robin, you'll get to play much more than two matches.

If you're worried about playing too many matches and time constraints, rest assured, we have a plan for that too.

If we get over 10 or 11 entrants, we will run two round robin pools instead and the best two of each pool will advance to a double elimination bracket which will essentially be the top 4 of the tournament and should be streamed.

I also have another idea to get more entrants for Melty but I'll wait until Current Code comes out to explain! (that's in December btw!)

Shoutouts IN ADVANCE :psyduck:

...to me going 0-2 in Guilty Gear against nothing but female characters and/or Slayer.

...to me still being shit at BB despite it being the only game I play a tier above "C".

...to getting rushed to death in MB, partially due to soggy Doritos.

...to winning at least 2-3 rounds of AH because no one takes j.B seriously.

...to Honnou saying something sexually uncomfortable on the stream, and everyone laughing about it.

...to Catherine being the least organized tournament in the history of NCI, and still getting the most hype somehow.

...to that fucking dank ass smell that suffocates everyone right outside the store.

GG's everyone, see y'all in December :vbang: