Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I think you mean roll super. Gotta keep it CvS2 status.

Did someone say roll?

Willy, MM ft3 for 5 dollars in KOF XIII or FT5 for 10 dollars. You down?

I will accept other money matches as well in KOF XIII.

Quick poll, KOF Side tournament? Finals only on stream? Y/N, registration goes up in the next couple of days.

Im actually down for MMs in KOF, finally a game I can actually play :o

as far as KOF on stream if you want, i honestly say just top 4 or nothing, cause the game takes a long time to run.

Ehhh, Streetwise is going on the same day with their own actual KoF tournament though lol.

THIS is a huge issue. I need to talk to the FKO crew to see if we're supposed to be streaming this. I will need to get back to you about this, Chun.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Streetwise is held in a Round Table Pizza venue, meaning no internet. This means it can't be streamed, therefore, I'm assuming there shouldn't be any complications, since Streetwise has mainly capcom games and NCI has the non-capcom games.

Things should be hosted at Pizza Box. And have Davis' "3rd-strike Allen" as the main host. (Only me and Coopa would get this :X)

XIII at NCI? Ginseng can't wait to say good morning to my wake up DPs.

Meaty Roll!

XIII at NCI? Ginseng can't wait to say good morning to my wake up DPs.

I hear you like Arthur. And I hear you will like my Mai.

Test run as a side tournament. Time as always is an issue and if people care enough about this game there will be significant schedule changes. For now people that want to support the higher chance of it being official should show up on time.

Test run as a side tournament. Time as always is an issue and if people care enough about this game there will be significant schedule changes. For now people that want to support the higher chance of it being official should show up on time.

No disrespect at all.

But people aren't going to show up on time until they are penalized for it. If we actually start on time and people who are late are dq'd then people will start showing up on time. We may have to have some small tournaments for a month or two, but thems the breaks.

I've been doing this for a year now and I think that people that don't show up on time reasonably are inconsiderate. Especially considering the plans for this event for the month. I can accept lateness when it comes to a first or second time, but as we start our double-digit run of NCIs, it feels like people are taking advantage of my kindness.

So for the last time, I repeat. SHOW UP ON TIME. If people ABSOLUTELY CAN'T MAKE IT ON TIME, just hope you're paid for by a friend and that you make it there.

I will have brackets ready for every game in advance and will start exactly at 12 solo if need be.

~Chun