Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

1) 2 Steams is Impossible at this point in time.

2) KOF will take one of the AH3 setups. When reg finally gets up either tonight or tomorrow morning, we will have at least 2 KOF setups. KOF will be the main event for this upcoming NCI in wake of its new popularity.

3) Every TO must show up at 12 PM to get coordinated with the scheduling plan and a mandatory meeting of what changes will happen this week.

4) TOs please bring Laptops with TIO software so data can easily be transferred. Also PM me seeding information in advance.

5) Finalized scheduling will be availiable on the front website.

6) Shining Aquas, your stuff will be given as part of the charity aspect of this event as rewards.

~Chun

kof only takes a long time cause you people don't know how to kill eachother yet

I'm pretty sure everyone realizes they're terrible at the moment. I hope.

STOP BEING SCRUBS SO KOF DOESN'T TAKE LONGER THAN PRO-LEVEL CVS2 MATCHES.

Dec 10th:

Streetwise tournament in Fremont featuring capcom games + kof. Announced several months ago.

NCI last minute kof tournament as main game.

Southtown arcade tryouts for 5v5 norcal vs socal team for SCR. (I think).

It's official; I will be purchasing a table (actually, Dom purchased a table, but I will be paying him for it) to allow extra room next to the vending machines at Game Center. It should be able to hold at least two stations, so could someone please volunteer to bring an asus monitor, ps3, and games required? Aka, bb, kof, ah3, etc?

Aginor, I believe, will bring one. Anyone else?

All right. Tone. I am using yours and Aginor's setup near the vending machine. Also, spark, we won't need your copies of KOF or AH3 because I believe both Tone and Aginor have copies for the ps3 (I hope).

Also, please register now. The pre-reg has been updated to include kof XIII and there seems to be a new spread sheet for this month's attendees: http://norcalinstall.wordpress.com/registration/

We got to arrive early for KoF XIII though.

Umm...Just kinda wondering why on the Pre-Reg site, the only game with any kind deadline stipulation next to it is KOF when all games are supposed to be abiding by the same rules??? If all the registration closes at 12, why put another note that KOF ends at 12 as well?? Seems unnecessary and a bit overbearing compared to the rest. Seems silly to emphasis one game over the rest for a particular rule when the rule applies to everything. Not to mention noting that 8 in Attendance are required is an unnecessary rule if we let other games get away with it.

I dunno, just something I thought about when Pre-regging. Whatever.

Umm...Just kinda wondering why on the Pre-Reg site, the only game with any kind deadline stipulation next to it is KOF when all games are supposed to be abiding by the same rules??? If all the registration closes at 12, why put another note that KOF ends at 12 as well?? Seems unnecessary and a bit overbearing compared to the rest. Seems silly to emphasis one game over the rest for a particular rule when the rule applies to everything. Not to mention noting that 8 in Attendance are required is an unnecessary rule if we let other games get away with it.

Because KoF will take forever until we learn our combos that make each other bleed and hate one another. 15 minute until one player rises triumphantly.

Because KoF will take forever until we learn our combos that make each other bleed and hate one another. 15 minute until one player rises triumphantly.

Total overreaction. But i see what your trying to say.

Good catch james. You earned that mod status :3

Streetwise cancelled, NCI is the only kof tournament for this saturday. Southtown's qualifier is on sunday.

Explains why the view count for the NCI official page got like 5-7 times as much site traffic than usual today.