Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Ordering Blaz Blue Extend. So Spirit Juice and I have 1 copy each. Rinharasaki is getting 1.

3 total. We need one more person to bring Blazblue Extend to the next NCI (I read the last few pages fairly fast, so maybe we have a total of 4 already?)

I believe all of our copies will be on Ps3.

Ordering Blaz Blue Extend. So Spirit Juice and I have 1 copy each. Rinharasaki is getting 1.

3 total. We need one more person to bring Blazblue Extend to the next NCI (I read the last few pages fairly fast, so maybe we have a total of 4 already?)

I believe all of our copies will be on Ps3.

Myung is ordering copies too

Advance notice: Some exciting things happening next month with Norcal Install. Some date changes may be required. Stay tuned for more details!

Advance notice: Some exciting things happening next month with Norcal Install. Some date changes may be required. Stay tuned for more details!

Move the January one up one day? :D

./lol

I don't get it. Nerds.

In any case, I'm being 100% serious. If a legit copy cannot be provided, it cannot be streamed.

One question I'd like to raise regarding this:

When the game is new I can see this, does this plan to be addressed if MBAACC turns out to be a heavily limited run game with, say, only a few hundred copies printed and never distributed standalone?

God forbid, since I doubt ecole would pull that, but still, it's strange to bundle a game free with something else.

Yes please let us know ASAP 'cause I would like to schedule accordingly. I mean, I do have a life outside of fighting games ;)

this.

Yes please let us know ASAP 'cause I would like to schedule accordingly. I mean, I do have a life outside of fighting games ;)

Yeah, I need to make sure I can get work off. What happened to it always being the first Saturday?

Yeah, I need to make sure I can get work off. What happened to it always being the first Saturday?

Pretty worthwhile question.

Should still be the 7th of next month. I'll update the website with details.

I updated the website with relevant info. I'll be counting on copies of BBCS:EX.

Also still <3 Kokonoe [/sadlife]

Darn, the 7th is when I leave. :(

Anybody want to head to Gamecenter sometime before that?

There's a new years gaming thing being planned on new years eve, you can probably hit that up although I'm probably not coming :/

I updated the website with relevant info. I'll be counting on copies of BBCS:EX.

So far, its only Vineeth, Dabbit, and I who have copies, Myung isn't getting his until later because playasia failed at the worst moment :/