Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

There's a new years gaming thing being planned on new years eve, you can probably hit that up although I'm probably not coming :/

I'll try to make it to that. It's a shame you might not make it though :( Thanks for telling me about it anyways ;3

Also if anybody wants to go to Gamecenter tomorrow, Shelledmenace and I will be there when it opens so we could play or whatever

So far, its only Vineeth, Dabbit, and I who have copies, Myung isn't getting his until later because playasia failed at the worst moment :/

It should be ok given Coopa/Scott's copies are on their way, and Aginor has a copy as well. There shouldn't be any problems.

Also, sorry you can't make it Beaver.

If I show up, I can provide one copy of CSE, as well. Might not remember, though, lol.

Got my copies yesterday, so I have 2 on hand myself! :) One is extra, though, so if someone wants it, I'll sell it at cost. Also, anyone up for som Gundam Extreme Vs at NCI? :D

Yes to gundam. ;o inb4 4 player red frame mirrors.

In case anyone was wondering, I did talk to Myung about having it. If anything we'll probably turn it into an experiment and have it as a side tournament 2v2 with either single or double elimination (Haven't decided).

The new year = tons of games, so little time (Skullgirls too!)

Got my copies yesterday, so I have 2 on hand myself! :) One is extra, though, so if someone wants it, I'll sell it at cost. Also, anyone up for som Gundam Extreme Vs at NCI? :D

Price?

Nice Myung! I would personally hold onto the BB copies though, especially since its in pretty high demand and there aren't that many around the bay, you can set it on the machines and work magic until late January/February I'm guessing :3 But that's just me :P

Do we have a confirmed date yet? I figure it's getting close

Its the 7th :kitty:

Should be wary of adding too many games to the roster since time and NCI have never been great friends. If we are going to add more games to the permanent/official roster, some games may have to be cut.

Should be wary of adding too many games to the roster since time and NCI have never been great friends. If we are going to add more games to the permanent/official roster, some games may have to be cut.

How did the last NCI go? I mean technically we aren't adding games, we're just replacing CSII with Extend, and since I didn't go to the last NCI I can't gauge how that worked out. Was it bad?

just dropping this here cause nobody seems to be in the know yet

we are no longer running melty blood actress again on the ps2

say hi to melty blood actress again current code version 1.07

also here is a list of versions we missed out on

melty blood actress again current code

melty blood actress again current code 1.05

just dropping this here cause nobody seems to be in the know yet

we are no longer running melty blood actress again on the ps2

say hi to melty blood actress again current code version 1.07

HI, MBAACC!! Say hello to my Day 1 V. Akiha!