Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I'm fairly certain BB team qualifiers will be over in less than 30 minutes.

So far we have two teams. so we can just go straight to grand finals.....

I'ma agree with James. If its a side tournament cut the price. If its 5 dollars give it main game respect. Doesn't have to get a lot of stream time.

Well we want as many teams as possible. I'm gonna assume there will be at least 3 teams assuming no one else signs up as I'm pretty Solex/Trix/Blk_Mage are a team. So hunt around and find people :3

According to Dacidbro, Vitra from Canada is coming to this NCI for the qualifier. And as it's free if you enter the main tournament, I'm fairly confident at least a few other groups will show up.

Tastylumpia can go fuck himself if he thinks it's okay to throw sticks that aren't his.

haha what

oh hey dude thanks for letting me borrow your $200 stick brb throwing it

"Fuck this game, fuck this house, fuck you, fuck your FAMILY" *THROW*

that actually happened in fairfield but with a phone instead of a stick lol

You should put a fisheye effect on the salty cam so when people lose they can get up in its face and it'll be like my Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes videos. :P

Oh wait...

So has the BB tourney been replaced by the team qualifiers?

I mean, that's cool either way, just might make it harder to enter for mah.

Singles still exist, the team qualifier is free if you registered for singles.

AJ, I believe I have wires that belong to you. I think Ginseng asked you yesterday if they did, but... maybe there was some sort of miscommunication? They are metal audio chords (red/black) with banana plug extensions. Also, I think I'm going to get a Black Magic Intensity Shuttle. AJ, if I can get it working, do you think it's worth the effort?

I seem to be missing one black 15' HDMI cable which was in use on one of the Gundam setups on the far side of the hallway leading to the red room. If anyone has come across it, please let me know.

Edit: I also seem to be short a black 12' RCA to 3.5mm cable if anyone has come across one used on the same setup as mentioned above.

AJ, I believe I have wires that belong to you. I think Ginseng asked you yesterday if they did, but... maybe there was some sort of miscommunication? They are metal audio chords (red/black) with banana plug extensions. Also, I think I'm going to get a Black Magic Intensity Shuttle. AJ, if I can get it working, do you think it's worth the effort?

I am 100% sure that those cables are not mine. As for the shuttle, the BMI is more or less the same between the PCI-E version and the USB3.0 version. AFAIK, the primary draw of the USB version is the fact that you can hook it up to a laptop.

Edit: I also seem to be short a black 12' RCA to 3.5mm cable if anyone has come across one used on the same setup as mentioned above.

RCA is the red/white audio, correct? If so, Sean (Tenkai) has it; I gave it to him since he would probably see you sooner than anyone else I knew that was still there.

Regarding SNCI, I think the current format of having brackets on Saturday and finals on Sunday is not a very good idea. Perhaps it'd be better if we just split the games into two groups and have one group started and finished on Saturday while the other one is finished on Sunday. This will make it easier for people who have harder commutes (especially people who don't live in NorCal) or less-flexible schedules. In addition, the $12/2days and $7/1day is also quite strange if you consider that, with the current format, everybody who gets into finals on Saturday would have to pay extra on Sunday if it's only to play their finals matches. I think the fee policy can stay if we change the Saturday/Sunday scheduling around. If we split the games into completely different days, people can finish up their games on one day, and if they really wanted to hang out and play casuals or something, they can decide to pay the extra instead of being forced to.

tenkai-45i[xTF];1274507']Regarding SNCI' date= I think the current format of having brackets on Saturday and finals on Sunday is not a very good idea. Perhaps it'd be better if we just split the games into two groups and have one group started and finished on Saturday while the other one is finished on Sunday. This will make it easier for people who have harder commutes (especially people who don't live in NorCal) or less-flexible schedules. In addition, the $12/2days and $7/1day is also quite strange if you consider that, with the current format, everybody who gets into finals on Saturday would have to pay extra on Sunday if it's only to play their finals matches. I think the fee policy can stay if we change the Saturday/Sunday scheduling around. If we split the games into completely different days, people can finish up their games on one day, and if they really wanted to hang out and play casuals or something, they can decide to pay the extra instead of being forced to.

I second this.