Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I'd been wondering about that. Like, how the hell did Lark break a chair? He weighs like 150lbs, lol.

Has anyone got a place open for crashing on Saturday night/Sunday morning?

I'll hit you up on AIM, or you can hit me up. My house is free this weekend so if more people (Socal?) want to crash I can arrange for that, too.

I got my "give no fucks" shades on me...I'm ready.

The road to exposing the best of the best starts now....DACID!!...hold my drink for me.

I hope you are all ready to face me! I have been training in Abyss mode against Unlimited characters! You guys don't stand a chance!!! O_o

pfft, 5 hours in story mode has made me a God.

The road to exposing the best of the best starts now....DACID!!...hold my drink for me.

I spent ten or so minutes listening to Makoto talk about having her tail fondled in training mode. I think I've got the edge here.

I got noel joke ending, you are dead son!

I'll take all of you. I've been playing Mass Effect 3. You can't handle my Shepard.

Can your Shepard handle watching the CPUs duke it out in demonstration mode!?

@Crosell: aww. :(

Hi everyone! So it turns out that I can go to this after all.

However, I really can't drive my car there. I don't trust it to survive the trip through 400 miles of empty farmland. Even worse if I end up getting stuck in some place like Bakersfield. *shudders*

So if anyone in SoCal is driving up there and has room, then feel free to write me here. Or e-mail me, call me, whatever. And I will put up moneys, of course.

And now the best part! To wait here optimistically...

*poke poke bump* Still this. And I realize time is considerably tight now, but I will be here all day and will respond ASAP.

Can your Shepard handle watching the CPUs duke it out in demonstration mode!?

Is that the mode where it plays the game for you and basically just gives you the story? Is so then no, no he can not. He needs to get on the fight, even if he will just spam warp once he's in there :P

Geez, TSK...You're already on your way?

Yup, almost at the Oregon/California border. Probably be there this afternoon. The other car with Dusty, Cor, Derek, and Niggajoe are a couple hundred miles ahead of us.

If anyone is bringing a set up, please bring one that can be used with external speakers. It'd be best if the stream station has a set up with external speakers.

Tonight is early registration at GC! A lot of people (including the pnw crew) will be coming tonight to hang out and grind casuals. Come get your badge early, and get free ice cream. :)

Wish I could come :[

Scott: I think i can use my cheapo ones. Please bring your component splitter, or remind Coopa to bring his component splitter too.

I'll see everyone tommorow, probably around 2 :P

Things-that-cats-apparently-don-t-mind-pusheen-the-cat-28861595-250-250.gif

Wish I could come :[

Scott: I think i can use my cheapo ones. Please bring your component splitter, or remind Coopa to bring his component splitter too.

I'll see everyone tommorow, probably around 2 :P

Things-that-cats-apparently-don-t-mind-pusheen-the-cat-28861595-250-250.gif

I don't have a component splitter. Coopa is not coming. I don't think we have room on the one Jay has. Not sure.

If anyone is bringing a set up, please bring one that can be used with external speakers. It'd be best if the stream station has a set up with external speakers.

My HD monitor that I bring every time (and never gets used) has a jack for external speaker plug-in, as well as basic lagless HDMI support. To compliment it, I also have two nice speakers and a connecting sub woofer with easily adjustable volume and bass.

All that, and I'll be there all day for both days.

I'm not sure what more you need.

COOPA IS NOT APPEARING TO REPRESENT LEONA. WTF.

I got my California Oven PIzza, I got some TGIFridays Buffaalo Chicken. I'm ready to go.

CHUN YOU BETTER BEAT SOMEONE.

In true Meowmix style, I have gotten 0 hours of sleep, and about 4 hours of laying in bed doing nothing.

Prepare to get bodied.

In true Meowmix style, I have gotten 0 hours of sleep, and about 4 hours of laying in bed doing nothing.

Prepare to get bodied.

I have 0 hours of sleep, 3 hours of being confused about what I should do (ie: doing nothing), and then an hour of lying in bed doing nothing. >_>

I challenge you! To staying awake.