Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I have 0 hours of sleep, 3 hours of being confused about what I should do (ie: doing nothing), and then an hour of lying in bed doing nothing. >_>

I challenge you! To staying awake.

"Don't fall asleep" money match.

"Don't fall asleep" money match.

Probably won't be hard. If it comes down to it, Myung has probably a good couple hundred cans of NOS just sitting there, waiting to be drunk. Don't really like the drink much, though, so I'll opt for other sodas. :(

Just realized don't have black mages vell....uh oh

I thought I sent it to you. (925)-628-9259

its probably a little late to be asking but i have a crt tv and accent core that I'm considering bringing just for tonight ( i wont be participating sunday), should just go ahead and bring it or is there something I need to know beforehand, like pre-registering it or something? Normally I can get away with last minute shit but NCI sounds kind of organized...

hi so

what time does bb top8 start

having a couple car issues fixed right now, and I need to know if I can even make it in time for my match

chun? orion? someone?

Crazy ass weekend, my throat is gone. Time for shoutouts.

Shoutouts to Chun for organizing the event, and to Myung for holding it in his "crib".

Shoutouts to Nos Bucket.

Shoutouts to Gundam Extreme VS, "how the fuck do I play this game" edition.

Shoutouts to Dacidbro for blocking the stream with his hair.

Shoutouts to KFC supporting the minority in a time of need.

Shoutouts to everyone that drove/flew over here from uncomfortably far to play some fighting games. Special shoutout to Mike Z for bringing Skullgirls.

Shoutouts to the GG tournament, setting a new record for number of upsets in a single tourney.

Shoutouts to Solex for playing probably the most fun match of BB I've ever had in a tournament this year. Shit was special.

Shoutouts to never having to stay up late on account of Catherine ever again.

Shoutouts to actually hooking up a Dreamcast and playing something other than CvS1.

Shoutouts to everyone I played casuals with, and all the advice that was given to me for the sake of improvement.

Great games everybody, I'm in serious need of sleep.

23 people for GG in 2012, take that new games.

GG's to all, especially Mike Z and Woki. I promise I will get better at defense and stop giving away rounds for free.

Oh, and Dreamcast poverty has to become a regular thing, even when I'm gone. 4 player Royal Rumble plz.

GGs Lambda player from stockton and Ragna(?) player. I apologize for not getting your names -_-.

GGs Dacidbro for some Bang experience. Maybe I'll be able to start making some saturday sessions.

GGs TSK. Dat Tager.

GGs Chun in guilty. You should pick the game up when it comes out for psn lol!

GGs Rod. That bracket was nutty.

GGs BBZ, I'll have to thank Sims for all that Slayer matchup experience. Too many scary slayers in norcal!

GGs Shining, finally beat you in a tourney. Fuckin crazy Anji mirrors.

GGs Woki. Your Dizzy is hella scary.

GGs Tone, hopefully we play before years go by again.

GGs me for playing probably the best Guilty of my life haha.

Thanks Gamecenter, Myung, and all the TOs for the hard work in making SNCI possible and thanks Sims for the ride home and saving me from caltrain+bart.

This weekend was probably the best weekend of my life. Lot of shoutouts going out.

Shoutouts to SoCal.brkrdave for picking me up, letting me hang out with you, winning SNCI (I'm super proud of you :3) and being an all-around coo' person to hang out with.

Shoutouts to MikeZ making a special guest appearance and bringing Skullgirls. I love Valentine sooooo much <3 and I love this game, I will most definitely buy this game to support all your hard work you put into it!

Shoutouts to StayFree/Turntablist. Man, you are waaaaaaaayyyyy to chill, and I totally wish we could've played weeaboo animu fighting games and entered the 2v2 team tourney together. NEXT TIME.

Shoutouts to NeoZero. Man, you didn't say much but I wanted to talk to you more about IM@S waifus. :< and goddamn, you and your Takane install eating skills, you ate that bowl of ramen like in seconds.

Shoutouts to Severin. I finally met you and had so much fun playing,talking to you and learning about Lambda 4B. That move is cheap and I hope it gets nerfed to hell in the next game.

Shoutouts to the PNW crew. sG my nigga, We need to do a FT5 faceroll Hakumen mirrors, Niggajoe we need to play AH3, and Huey....Oh man,Huey. I thought you were going to die last night, You puked all over yourself and you just laid there not moving at all. Shyn and I were hella worried for you. Glad to see you got better this morning.

Shoutouts to my fellow NorCal peeps. Dacidbro,Apologyman,DrukenDabbit,Chun,Solex,and everyone else y'all niggas are like brothers to me.

Shoutouts to NOS tasting like piss, and making me so sick to stomach that I wasted good ramen.

Shoutouts to Dacidbro's mansion and being stranded here because brkrdave didn't have any room in his car. :(

Shoutouts to severin holding my USB cable to my eightarc in his hand while I was looking for it and telling me he hadn't seen it at all.

Shoutouts to CVS2 and Skullgirls for being gdlk fighting games

Shououts to Myung for having the best place to contain all of this hype.

I had a very fun weekend and I hope we can do this again sometime~

Huey....Oh man,Huey. I thought you were going to die last night, You puked all over yourself and you just laid there not moving at all. Shyn and I were hella worried for you. Glad to see you got better this morning.

That nigga really puke on himself before he passed out? Stay fucking classy Huey :3

That weekend was fucking awesome. Best weekend I've had in a long time, time for some shoutouts!

Shoutouts to SoCal and PNW for coming out here. It was a blast hanging out with you guys.

Shoutouts to PNW for being so fucking hype all of the time. You guys are hella fun to be around lol

Shoutouts and congratulations to brkrdave, you played well and were entertaining to watch.

Shoutouts to C0R, that was probably the most fun match I've had in a while. Was fun playing with you bro

Shoutouts to my GGJ, Tone, SpiritJuice DacidBro, Vineeth, Chun, CopperDabbit, Solex, Blk Mage, DJCream, and the rest of my NorCal bros. Love hanging out with you guys

Shoutouts to KFC

Shoutouts to DrunkDabbit

Shoutouts to late night Catherine commentary by Raikanami

Shoutouts to DS and Don, always cool hanging out with you guys

Shoutouts to Neozero, wish we could've played more Melty man it was fun hanging out with you though

Shoutouts to HueyKFC, you were pretty amazing all weekend, had a lot of fun playing with you in casuals as well, and thanks for all the tips

Shoutouts to The Biter telling me Valk's weaknesses = 3

Shoutouts to Myung for hella fun matches in ST, that game is so good.

And major shoutouts to everyone who came out, everyone there was cool to hang out around and made SNCI an awesome event.

Man, this was probably the most fun (S)NCI I've been to since I got into BB/the fighting game scene.

Shoutouts to every damn player that came who I was lucky enough to play. So many awesome people. I really felt like I got some great experience/advice, even though I got blown up, losing was still fun.

Shoutouts to playing against Chun for my first round in BB for the 3rd time in a row goddammit.

Shoutouts to the people I got to play casuals with for extended periods of time (or at least that I found memorable lol)

in particular...

-TheBiter: I have like very little Valk exp, but you told me a lot of stuff and gave me tips. Gotta work on that disrespect of wolf pressure lol. Thanks. JEFF.

-Gamma: Fuck, I swear I am just so free to you moreso than anyone else who comes to GC :c. Plat's j.C needs to die because I'm retarded.

-ZeroRaider: Dude, 6A totally unblockable. And Hazama with those super smash bros magnet hand grabs. Always fun though dude.

-Severin: Because in the one matchup that I have the MOST experience, I got mega exposed. Scary scary Lambda, but Gamma is right. 4B is ghey :'(

Shoutouts to Nos, I drank two cans on Saturday, and nearly flooded the urinal at In-n-Out later that night...wha?-

Shoutouts to Mike Z and Skullgirls, I cannot wait for this game to come out. Valentine you and your colors are so hype. Your boobs are also very hype. But no, really, the game looks great, feels great, and I just have so much fun playing it it's ridiculous.

Shoutouts to notKBF for exposing his skullgirls sensei in the (FREE) skullgirls tourney. Jon why so godlike? (also what's wrong with you people, why didn't everyone enter the skullgirls tournament D:

Shoutouts to San Jose carpool, and everyday item tier lists. Also shoutouts to fucking Vineeth. 9:00. NO, 10:00. You better be Apologyman. The Vineeth - Mattress matchup is 0-10. (jk i don't really mind that much. but seriously. get up.)

Shoutouts to Aginor, for not knowing or understanding why I make disgusted faces at you. That's right, JEFF. Nothin' to say to you. JEFF.

Shoutouts to Gamecenter and Myung, as always. I'm so thankful for GC you have no idea.

Oh, random shoutouts to Solex for being a better Jin than me and knowing optimal combos. ubersadlife

...Shoutouts to me, because I'm almost finally accustomed to stick. No longer a pad warrior I guess. At least til' I buy my own stick lol :v:

Can't wait for the next SNCI, everyone stay godlike.

It's ok. He'll go to Japan, have a time skip arc, and come back in a Red Susanooh Unit.

...You know, I can't even begin to describe how awesome this sounds lol

That nigga really puke on himself before he passed out? Stay fucking classy Huey :3

Huey just chugged an AMF and a few others last night. A chugged AMF.