Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

May 12th.

Reg ends 12 PM, Brackets start afterward.

SG, BB, KOF, GvG. GG, Poverty Night.

I'm going to see what the turnout does before possibly removing those games to free up space, Honnou and the Gundam community seem to like NCI exposure still.

I would expect May 12 turnout to be smaller for any game seeing as how it's the weekend before finals

Oh crap I forgot about Mother's Day. Now I need to win BB so I can have money to buy a last minute gift...like a candle. Or something.

If it means anything Mother's Day is Sunday, not Saturday. But either way I know the turnout will be low since Finals and this will happen.

Aw fuck Mother's Day weekend. Just realized that too. And my mother's bday on the same day as Mother's Day. :|

Thats pretty rough, Scott. :(

i cant access dustloop at my house for whatever fucking stupid reason, but this thread is pretty dead anyway

whos coming tomorrow?

Shoutout to Mr HotDicks. I'm hoping we see more HotDicks next month, hopefully he levels up a little more.

oldpeople.png

Nice Shirt:

niceshirt.png

NOTE: MY DacidBro Hair Touch Count maxed out at 42. Not sure how many more he got during skullgirls.

ONLY NERDS DO COMBOS:

NERDS.png

EAT A DICK FOR BADMOUTHING DR PEPPER

EADPERR.png

Shoutouts to Hellpockets losing to Drink invincibility and nearly getting super-thrown by Hwa Jai, then just losing by poke

drinkvincible.png

:lol: Haven't been here in a while but do you guys have a NCI or Super NCI in August this year? if so do you have a date for it yet? :cool:

I don't 100% know, but I am relatively confident it will be the first saturday after persona launches?? Since that game is going to be AMAZING and perfect for NCI.

Maybe chun knows

I don't 100% know, but I am relatively confident it will be the first saturday after persona launches?? Since that game is going to be AMAZING and perfect for NCI.

Maybe chun knows

Early shoutouts to Norcal edition: 80% Mitsuru, Chie, Kanji, and Yu.

Is there gonna be a NCI this Saturday?

Yes, 100% yes. We were all talking about how a dude from Australia is showing up with a partner to film some stuff for his TV show too, he'll be there this saturday, so tell your friends to roll up