Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I unfortunately have to work so i won't be there for the actual tournament. I might come by later at night when i'm off.

Burned out from this weekend with the wedding and having a mediocre time at Fanime on Sunday. Probably will not make NCI unless I absolutely need to.

I'll be going to this most likely. Gonna be fun to play in a tournament with you guys again :d

Most likely? It better be for sure if I use my probably final tank of gas going up to sketchville mountain, population your family o.os

I've been slow updating the website because of a few accomodation snags for our guest, but essentially I need every and all bodies to be there Saturday if they're not going to NWM. It's important for there to be a turnout not like last month.

I think for the most part people will be going. I blame finals for last NCI, but of course not everyone is a student lol. I look forward to a not-1st-tourney-match with you Chun :|

I'll try going, even though I blew a shit ton of money at Fanime. Too poor and too scrubby for NWM.

Going to try to get some other people to go this Saturday. I think the main reason why there was a low turnout last time was because unless you were really active on dustloop, you didn't know that there was a tourney.

Hope to see you guys there. :D

Most likely? It better be for sure if I use my probably final tank of gas going up to sketchville mountain, population your family o.os

LOL you probably hurt o.os jumping fences again didn't you?!

But yeah, I was just saying most likely in case something happened like last month, but it looks like we're good to go. And don't worry about gas lol I'll donate my obviously super ez winnings to your gas fund

Well this is going to be my final NCI. I'll be leaving California on the 23rd. :3 Its been a blast peoples!

Well this is going to be my final NCI. I'll be leaving California on the 23rd. :3 Its been a blast peoples!

wait what the fuck

WHERE ARE YOU GOING

Hey guys. Its been great run, and I've had a wonderful time being part of this community. I'll be heading to North Carolina on the 23rd of this month to follow my career of Registered Nursing. I've had a lot of fun getting to know everyone in this community, and giving my advice on improvement (whether it was wanted or not :P ) but you guys will do great. You have a good scene with some very dedicated players and community members. To sum up this community is I came for the games stayed for the people. I'll miss you all, and feel free to hit me up if you are ever in NC. AS long as you guys stay a community by the community you will succeed and grow ot great heights. Just stop being so poverty and start traveling and participating more :P

real life claims another victim

real talk though, good luck and im glad you got a job. gotta take what you can get with how things are nowadays. hope you enjoy NC :)

Hey guys. Its been great run, and I've had a wonderful time being part of this community. I'll be heading to North Carolina on the 23rd of this month to follow my career of Registered Nursing. I've had a lot of fun getting to know everyone in this community, and giving my advice on improvement (whether it was wanted or not :P ) but you guys will do great. You have a good scene with some very dedicated players and community members. To sum up this community is I came for the games stayed for the people. I'll miss you all, and feel free to hit me up if you are ever in NC. AS long as you guys stay a community by the community you will succeed and grow ot great heights. Just stop being so poverty and start traveling and participating more :P

Peace brohiem.

FYI the update should be incoming later this afternoon, been busy working on the website.

Short Story:

August 7th 2012 - Charity Event

August 11th 2012 - First NCI of the New Season

September 8th 2012 - Reach Out To The Truth - Super NCI

Other dates still yet to be locked down, and we say goodbye to this thread. So so long old 2010 thread, it's been good to us but to get information out better, a new one needs to be made every month so information doesn't get flooded out (A lock of this thread would be even better).