Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

This was already asked, but I don't think there was an answer: Will casuals be available before everything gets going at 12?

Also I wasn't contacted, but I'm still planning to bring my PS3/ASUS setup out incase there's a need / room. Worst case it sits in the car.

Anyway looking forward to playing games with you all. Maybe I can beat my all time record of 1-2 this time ;)

This was already asked, but I don't think there was an answer: Will casuals be available before everything gets going at 12?

Also I wasn't contacted, but I'm still planning to bring my PS3/ASUS setup out incase there's a need / room. Worst case it sits in the car.

Anyway looking forward to playing games with you all. Maybe I can beat my all time record of 1-2 this time ;)

Casuals = VSAV & Coin-ops.

Oh and Skullgirls. :p

I'd better get pictures. And some mochi from Japantown.

We'll be sure to get pics of everything unimportant. 8D

Got a bit of crisis that needs my attention and its probably gonna keep me from going maybe, don't know for sure.

If I'm not on time tomorrow, that means I'm a no-show.

/profound sadness

:( I hope you can make it.

NCI IS TOMORROW

THE COUNTDOWN IS ALMOST COMPLETE

hey guys, i'm pretty sure i can show up tomorrow, but i'm also pretty sure i won't be able to make it in time for registration...

@Chun: It wasn't explicitly stated nor was I contacted so just in case I would like to confirm whether or not Tsubasa and I still need to bring our streaming equipment today. Hopefully you get back to me on this before I leave (in about 7 hours from this posting).

hey guys, i'm pretty sure i can show up tomorrow, but i'm also pretty sure i won't be able to make it in time for registration...

I have a sinking feeling you already have everything you PM'd me on IRC about all sorted out already, but in case you don't, I'll be there tomorrow as well.

Me, donavan, and Tushar are at rod's. I think none of us pre-regged,please add us if necessary.

@Chun: It wasn't explicitly stated nor was I contacted so just in case I would like to confirm whether or not Tsubasa and I still need to bring our streaming equipment today. Hopefully you get back to me on this before I leave (in about 7 hours from this posting).

Come and have fun, we only have one stream this time around. Just bring your usual fight gear~

REGARDING PEOPLE THAT DID NOT GET A CALL FROM ME

I posted earlier that if you didn't get a call we require your help bringing equipment. Spare equipment will be handy after the main brackets are worked out however.

Also for everyone that didn't pre-reg, as long as you show up before 12 PM or if I'm still checking in people it should be fine. I am collecting tournament entries and venue before the tournament bracket is run, so putting names down is a bit iffy, but I'll see what I can do, but please if you can, show up before 12 (I will continue to run Reg a bit over). Have someone pay for you or reg for you in advance if you're going to be extremely late.

Spark:

12 PM.

When does the stream start?

Norcal Install: West Coast Major starts at 12pm PST 3pm EST well thats what it says on the stream page

Good games to everyone there today. Special shout outs to Qwerty and the suit duo. I am definitely going to have to come back up here next year.

Shoutouts to Fayk for driving my ass there and back, as well as interesting fighting game conversations.

Shoutouts to Katanadash, for going 12 - 0 in my favor against me in casuals and then beating me in the tourney. I'm salty.

Shoutouts to Qwerty and Ernest for the hilarious conversation about professional wrestling.

Shoutouts to that one guy who had the Project Justice set up, that game should be game of the year for all years.

Shoutouts to that strange poop smell that kept wafting past the front of Gamecenter.