Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I'm hearing a lot of people won't be making it to NCI this month out of the core tournament runners.

Orion, Tone, Dakanya, KatanaDash, will you all be present?

~Chun

I'd be more than happy to help someone run a tournament. I hosted a GG doubles tourney once about 2 years ago to a bunch of people who have never played the game competitively, so I'm not completely inexperienced.

However, I did the entire bracket on paper so I'm not sure what program everyone is using and how to use it.

I also have a loud voice for calling matches out. Anyway, offering to help.

I'd be more than happy to help someone run a tournament. I hosted a GG doubles tourney once about 2 years ago to a bunch of people who have never played the game competitively, so I'm not completely inexperienced.

However, I did the entire bracket on paper so I'm not sure what program everyone is using and how to use it.

I also have a loud voice for calling matches out. Anyway, offering to help.

Tio tournament organizer.

:lol: Need help running one or more of the tournaments? I have a lot of experience running tournaments and Looks like I can actually make it to this one. :keke:

I'm registered now too. Also I might be able to bring some equipment but I have to double check if I can pick it up :cool:

Batman at NCI? Awesome!

EightArc there to show off their sleek equipment? Also awesome!

Special guest coincidentally coming from Wisconsin? Amazing!

See you all tomorrow!

GGs everyone I played yesterday (I was the pink tsubaki player that kept dropping his midscreen combos and only did okay because of lol 4.5-5k UB combos), I had a lot of fun, even if I didn't say much! I wish we had a scene like yours, I've been trying to get people to play BB with some mixed success, but only have like 3-4 players other than myself, and I'm the only one that plays it as their main game.

If I'm ever in the area again, I'll be sure to drop by GC again, it's a pretty awesome place.

that nci was really fun despite the level of salt i had was higher than ever before, ggs to all. after that last nci i thought i was pretty good lol was i wrong.

I'm not really gonna post shoutouts cause I'm busy but i will never run the bb brackets again! it is to much damn work to run brackets and play in the tournament lol

also is there gonna be a nci in December?

I'm not really gonna post shoutouts cause I'm busy but i will never run the bb brackets again! it is to much damn work to run brackets and play in the tournament lol

Now you know how we feel! :D

Its kinda true though, yeah its annoying when people are stupid but running NCI brackets is hardly as rage inducing as other things that happen:v:

hey fuck you guys. :p

plain and simple its annoying to do...and apparently it turns you old

willy you took the words right outa my mouth lol

GGs everyone I played yesterday (I was the pink tsubaki player that kept dropping his midscreen combos and only did okay because of lol 4.5-5k UB combos), I had a lot of fun, even if I didn't say much! I wish we had a scene like yours, I've been trying to get people to play BB with some mixed success, but only have like 3-4 players other than myself, and I'm the only one that plays it as their main game.

If I'm ever in the area again, I'll be sure to drop by GC again, it's a pretty awesome place.

dude u were gdlk

sucks u dont live near by :(