Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Damn, haha. December NCI will be over by the time I get to Norcal, and January NCI will probably be after I leave. Man.

SCR actually happens, like, the day after I can fly back down to Cali, and it's in Socal, not Norcal. :(

If someone wanted to drive me or house me or something, I could probably go, lol, but yeah. :v:

SCR actually happens, like, the day after I can fly back down to Cali, and it's in Socal, not Norcal. :(

If someone wanted to drive me or house me or something, I could probably go, lol, but yeah. :v:

Haha I'm doing the exact same thing actually. Flying back down on the day before and then rushing down to Socal as soon as I land. Or that's the plan anyway.... lol

Also looking for a ride and or housing, willing to help pay for gas and stuff

Well, sure? I mean, I'll be around for, like, 3 weeks or so. Just won't have a ride to Gamecenter, lol.

Yeah, Crosell just linked me that, too, haha.

I sorta wish I just had a vehicle in Norcal, so I could at least go bum at gc all the time. :<

Norcal Install is moved to December 10th, not December 3rd, due to some arrangements with the stream and plans to give back to communities. Apologies if this conflicts with any prior arrangements in advance.

Actually at the BB "gathering" at GC today, everyone was more interested in KOF13 than anything. Might get into it if I can actually get some decent practice in.