Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

I had to shut he stream off pretty early into BB cause the commentators were just yelling random shit. Why the hell did it run till 2AM? Did you guys only have 1 TV or something? Bad call on running too many events?

I heard Spark won and SG got second? Congrats Vetcoast.

If your event is streamed, everyone there is in the cross-hairs of stream monsters. If you're going to get butt-hurt over a little bit of shittalk, then you might as well quit anything competitive.

shout outs to everyone i played in bb,ah3,gg,3s, and MORTAL KOMBAT it was tons of fun :)

shout outs to spark, maybe one day ur hakumen will be better than mine.....one day

shout outs to Taoftw showin up (i will make sure to tell elizabeth that i chose to hang out with u over her)

and finally shout outs to the greatest fucking card game ever........YOMI

P.S. i rly want cs2 right about now :(

shout outs to spark, maybe one day ur hakumen will be better than mine.....one day

ggs walljumpman

good shit meeting everyone from out of town. you were all chill peoples, too bad it happened when I'm not big on BB anymore but whatever

special shout-out to Koogy cheating vs me with pre-patch Sentinel, lol. 'This should kill him yaaaay wait what' 'This system doesn't have the patch' *get blown up by level 3 x-factor*

extra special shout-out to zidane being the most predictable person in the world

I was on stream until around 2AM EST.

It would be nice if you guys had more than one stream so things can be done faster.

The MB commentators didn't sound like they was having fun at all but the GG was awesome.

AH was meh.

Didn't bother staying for BB, started way too late.

I had fun except for that jaxelrod guy...he reminded me of blade.

It was a great, damn good tournament yesterday. Congratulations to Spark, sG, Huey, Cor, Destin, Nigga Joe, Bohemian Polka, Kayeff (And in the off chance I forgot anyone, you too; tired); you guys were warriors, and you came in with passion, vigor, and spirit (And solid play).

One thing I certainly could have invested in was more Litchi practice, it definitely showed that you knew the match better than I did, sG. Same to Spark. You guys were better prepared, for sure. That on top of being strong players, you definitely deserved to win.

Huey, I can't put into words how happy I am I beat you in both sets, because I would have had to retire if I didn't. Not because you're bad, just because I have to save face. respek

Stream monsters, you played your best too. Zidane especially, you always know how to turn a conversation from uplifting and exciting to degrading and offensive in no time flat. Real talk, you have a strong understanding of psychology and it's always impressive seeing it at work. Also, side-shoutouts to stickbug and nerdjosh, you guys are strong too.

Shoutouts to Chun for running the whole thing, and completely bodying sG in a 50 dollar money match off the stream later in the night. Was awesome.

shoutouts to orionxelite for managing to let the pressure get to him AGAIN

Shoutouts to Mystic D for knowing the Bang matchup but not the Huey matchup

Shoutouts to PNW cheerleaders, shit was crazy. Spread them buttcheeks.

Shoutouts to Spark flipping everyone off with a goofy face after winning. Might be a robot, but he's got an awesome personality.

Shoutouts to not even playing one game of marvel the whole day :(

Shoutouts to not even playing one game of marvel the whole day :(

But you played AH3. And that my friend, is a good combination. :yaaay:

Dusty? Desty? Destin? fuck if I know, he was hype. Shoutouts to destiny.

I'm 99% sure it was Dusty :3 I'm 10000% sure it wasn't Destin. Dusty, Cor and sG are the most hype trio I've seen in a long time. Fucking awesome.

Shoutouts to Chun for running the whole thing, and completely bodying sG in a 50 dollar money match off the stream later in the night. Was awesome.

did this really happen

and was it a litchi mirror

darou ne

ひまですね、あんた。ひまなら、ほかの人のライーチビデオを見て。あなたは真似し人だけだからさ~。

Just woke up (Yes, 8PM), shoutouts and assorted talk later.

PNW scene is godlike, and I'm glad to see all of them again, as well as SoCal.

~Chun

ひまですね、あんた。ひまなら、ほかの人のライーチビデオを見て。あなたは真似し人だけだからさ~。

darou ne

I thought it was Dusty...I'm pretty sure thats what it said in the Brackets...Destin is a Marvel player from EC...

What? Know your history, son. Destin is a XX#R/Slash Dizzy player that probably doesn't touch GG anymore that happens to play whatever is relevant now, marvel.

my head hurts. i keep telling myself never to come back here. but

I CANT CONTROL IT