Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chun

NORCAL INSTALL! [Main Information and Ranbat Update Thread]

Honnou is a pretty cool guy. He plays Inos and aren't afraid of anything.

I'll be down in San Jose on the 6th. So if anyone is doing casuals please hit me up, I'm hella rusty!

I'll be down in San Jose on the 6th. So if anyone is doing casuals please hit me up, I'm hella rusty!

I'm assuming this means you won't want to carpool?

I'm assuming this means you won't want to carpool?

Umm, unless you guys want to spend the night in San Jose. I don't know if my cousin will house everyone though t.t

Norcal Install will resume May 7th.

Venue will be SJSU. Details later on. If AksysGames is reading this post I'd appreciate a reply to the message I sent as soon as possible, thanks.

Aksys can't come.

Honnou is a pretty cool guy. He plays Inos and aren't afraid of anything.

"aren't"? FFS...

* smacks Chun with a "doesn't" macro

lol, sudden turn of events made this the most can't get to/no cs2/no ride/no hype tournament... ever

amazing

Dunno about others, but it doesn't have anything to do with CS2. I probably would have shown up for at least a couple hours to play CS2 for a bit though. Can't be out for very long on Saturday.

Wow....willy....and I was going to ask you to run brackets this time so I don't have to go. OH WELL! AGI TO THE RESCUE! I shall run brackets for NCI in may! =p

Dunno about others, but it doesn't have anything to do with CS2. I probably would have shown up for at least a couple hours to play CS2 for a bit though. Can't be out for very long on Saturday.

Well, I think people would've taken extra measures to come if we had early access to CS2, and even then we would get way more publicity on IPW and BBV and people searching "American CS2" on youtube. But since that's not gonna happen anyways the bottom line is this NCI is dead :vbang:

shouldn't be hard, there'll be like 6 people

:cry:

Wow....willy....and I was going to ask you to run brackets this time so I don't have to go. OH WELL! AGI TO THE RESCUE! I shall run brackets for NCI in may! =p

I'm pretty sure Mystic D could run it if you don't wanna go. Just ask him.

I'm pretty sure Mystic D could run it if you don't wanna go. Just ask him.

Yeah I can do it if you don't want to go Aginor. I have TIO on my laptop already.

Yeah I can do it if you don't want to go Aginor. I have TIO on my laptop already.

Now mystic d can teach me to run brackets :3