Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruaki

w2180 DL ver.: Ruaki's art vomit [BB main]

lol I wouldn't mind playing a Paper Jin game XD

also, what if it's a guy with a banana? :3

Great work as always Ruaki :D

Inventory over, time for art!

Art Meme Fill x 1 (no, I didn't forget about the remaining ones!):

!mild NSFW! A.B.A & tree -filled 02/10- <-- mild NSFW! for (tame) dismemberment ++

I got a little into it, hahahaha, as this is the type of art I like to do for my original stuff and A.B.A. is perfect for it. The tree bit was inspired by a chapter from vol 1 of MPD Psycho. A.B.A. is just doing her part to help the environment! ... orz

General x 1:

Hazama Fullbuster rakugaki

Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail) and Hazama share the same jp voice actor (Nakamura Yuuichi). The idea of Hazama randomly stripping during battle is enormously appealing... (what. come on. it's 100% appealing.)

Inventory over, time for art!

Art Meme Fill x 1 (no, I didn't forget about the remaining ones!):

!mild NSFW! A.B.A & tree -filled 02/10- <-- mild NSFW! for (tame) dismemberment ++

Unexpected, but not unwelcome.

It's okay, ABA, I'm sure she was already dead when you got here.

In this episode of Aba Stewart Living, Aba teaches you how to turn those pesky zombies in to fun filled pot containers and fertilizer soil for a hip new look in your garden.

Update 02/14~

Fumuke x 1

Happy Valentine's Day! (Hazama + Ragna)

Yeah, I know, it's pretty uncharacteristic, but it's Valentine's Day! I should be allowed to indulge in my ship once in a while. =( (I actually felt guilty for Hazama's sweet expression fff!)

And thank you, everyone, for the comments on the A.B.A. fill! I'm happy to see she was well-received. As always, thank you for your support! I'm sorry I'm not very productive in pumping out the work.

(ffff repost... I originally had too many swear words I guess XD; )

Thanks, everyone! Next update probably won't be for a couple of weeks. I have another project due, but once that's done, I hope to update here with another meme fill. "Robo-Ky + rockets" was supposed to be done before A.B.A., but Painter had crashed while I was working on it and I had forgotten to turn on the Time Machine. =_=

Meanwhile:

and what's with Rag's expression in nearly every valentine fanarts :P

ffffff can you blame the guy? D:? I mean, let's consider some of Ragna's "valentines":

With Jin (about 90% of the valentines fff): He's your creepy brother whose fandom's primary interest in you is how many positions you two can do from the Kama Sutra together. PS: He doesn't do reach-arounds.

With Hazama: A sexy mofo whose idea of "romance" probably means fucking you up for shits and grins, to the amusement of everyone but you, your arm, and the people you care about--who are probably dead. But at least you get an epic rival BGM out of it? ISHIWATARI 4EVA!

With Rachel: She puts you in the role of Humbert Humbert. Good luck convincing the cops that no sir, she really is a gazillion years old so this is totally legal! Unless you're in Japan, where the reaction would just be DERE KTKR instead.

Man, I'd make those "oh christ why me?!" expressions too. XD Poor Ragna can't catch a break in game or in fandom.

You forgot Nu, who's sole reason in "life" is to murder him, steal his arm, fuse with it in the cauldron to turn into the Black Beast, and start a ridiculous time loop scenario.

Y'know, for love.

02/27 Update

Art Meme x 1:

Robo-Ky + rockets

Wow, yeah, sorry it sucks. I'm running behind on everything. =( Too many birthdays are cramming into the space of three weeks. =_=

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for "Carl & cookies," other than the obvious though...

Art Update 03/03:

Running behind my deadlines is never new, but better late than never--> Happy Birthday, Ragnya!

A friend was sad that pixiv barely acknowledged Tao's birthday, so I changed up my original plan for Ragna's birthday image to allow Tao at least get something too.

Thanks for the comments on Robo-Ky!--though I do feel bad that he was a bit thrown together. The idea was the original idea, but the execution... urgh.

And yes, Justaway! I had to get my geek on fffff.

awww AWWW so adorable, I had no idea it was Ragna's birthday :( but your picture is so adorable I don't really feel a need to now *lazy* XD