Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Inorite. They must be cheating on this forum with others. Such betrayal. (lul, hypocrisy)

Hey hey...can't a person play(or try to play) 4 or 5 characters without ditching their main?

Hey hey...can't a person play(or try to play) 4 or 5 characters without ditching their main?

^^This

Hazama's fun, I just need to learn how to move properly with him and control space.

His command grab is the main reason I play him though. Finding more set ups into it fills me with joy.

I see too much Mizuchi and not enough command grab, whats wrong with people?!

^^^^^

Truth...

Why do so few people utilize his command grab? By god it's the reason haz has mixup. imo its his best mixup option. (if not his only... Cause stance and over head are kinda bad xD)

Stance is bad unless you're going for the DP.

I know this yet I still auto pilot 3C>Stance>low/high lol.

Doesn't help that it works on most netplayers, so when I go offline and try to do it, I get bodied big time.

On another note, just finished mastering his corner combos. XX>Jayoku>Zaneiga>Dash Under>5C looks so damn cool.

Next up on my to do list, learn character specific combos!

Stance is bad unless you're going for the DP.

That's...just not true at all.

Stop cancelling from 3C already (and don't abuse 214DA on people who likes to mash 2/5A unless you've taught them to not do it) and instead mix up which normals you cancel from.

If anything 214DA is way too good since it's always + on block (+2 lv 1, +8 lv 2) and it's Hazama's fastest overhead (19f, 6A is 22f).

214DB is kinda...meh, like, it's alright to use at times, but for most situations you'd use 214DB for (AA/occasional reversal), there are better stuff to use.

Of course this does not mean 'spam dat ressenga', but saying it's bad just makes no sense.

Even 214DC is pretty good, it has decent pushback and it's relatively safe if not IB'd (or even if IB'd maybe, spacing dependant).

Hazama's mix up are all about command throw and stance high/low, just don't be predictable and do stance off 3C or stuff like that.

Randomly doing stance off 3C is alright, but I'd say the best option after 3C is 236D, there's no point in not doing that (I think, it should not be punishable even if IB'd, unless, idk, Tager can sledge through it or something, but I really doubt that), of course doing 3C>236D puts you kind of far away from your opponent, which is not that good in a few MUs.

I thought Hazama's mix up were more about 6A/6B>Jayoku and command throw.

Yeah, bad was an overstatement.

Honestly, I find stance a meh mix-up, especially since the overhead can be anti aired by most of the cast. It also doesn't lead to much because of it's horrible proration.

The low is good at the max distance though.

What. No. You're all wrong. What the fuck is this mix-up shit. You hit them with chains, all day errday.

What. No. You're all wrong. What the fuck is this mix-up shit. You hit them with chains, all day errday.

Which is what should be done 95% of the time, but when you got em in the corner Mixup can be implemented, I mean look at buppa xD. But yeah, haz has shit mixup compared to the rest of the cast, but the option Is there for it... just very sparingly xD. Of course I'm really free so don't take my word on it xD

Edit- Well now I finally know that's an icon of keima... I was never entirely sure xD

Pussy ass Hazamas do that.:8/:

Real niggas RTSD hardcore, none of that "ZONING" shit.:cool:

The 2nd sig made me lol, Josh.

People, do we not know whats good and whats bad with Haz after all this time or something?

My head hurts.

The 2nd sig made me lol, Josh.

People, do we not know whats good and whats bad with Haz after all this time or something?

My head hurts.

Agreed, 2nd sig is lulzy. The first one looks pretty legit :D

And yeah, I say just do what buppa or zidane do. And i see buppa RTSD like crazy with Haz, Its just psychotic xD

Because playing Hazama without using chains much and getting in their face somehow makes the opponent dumber.

ey yo guys if there was say a tournament in Cincinnati ohio for blazblue how many would you say would be able to come and bring friends?

Pfft, I wish. Unless I could get a magical thing called a ride T_T

Edit-Also, If I may Make a plea, would any of you fellow haz users care to hop onto psn with me sometime later and help me lose my "Freedom"? *crickets sound off in the back"

@Joshkip Would LOVE that, if the real wasn't being so demanding lately. (And I could fly..) ._.

@Yashanyu noooo,you didn't come down with...TERMINAL SCRUBOSIS?! :O