Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Don't worry, my Hazama is only at 25%. I spent 13 hours learning him, and went 1 round to 2 in a single match against Willy, not even a full set. Then I blew him up in a 65-35 matchup with Bang.

Don't worry, my Hazama is only at 25%. I spent 13 hours learning him, and went 1 round to 2 in a single match against Willy, not even a full set. Then I blew him up in a 65-35 matchup with Bang.

bang doesn't have matchups that bad.

and it probably doesn't even matter since that guy apparently doesn't play bb.

i challenge you to hazama mirror match!

5 dollars? ft 3?

I don't agree that he doesn't have matchups that bad. Earlier JP tier lists and matchup charts for every game sugar coat it, later lists are more honest. However, Bang may develop further. He has hidden stuff that could bring it to really just 4-6.

We can hazmatch, sure :]

That means there's TWO ways I can make money off you with Haz at evo now

I don't agree that he doesn't have matchups that bad. Earlier JP tier lists and matchup charts for every game sugar coat it, later lists are more honest. However, Bang may develop further. He has hidden stuff that could bring it to really just 4-6.

We can hazmatch, sure :]

That means there's TWO ways I can make money off you with Haz at evo now

good luck sir

It's difficult to beat people who are equally skilled or have more time to practice when your character loses to the top 5 or 6 convincingly, yes.

It's difficult to beat people who are equally skilled or have more time to practice when your character loses to the top 5 or 6 convincingly, yes.

Bang's match ups aren't really that bad imo. I think between bumpers,frkz(it was nerfed bad, not gonna lie),and his mobility, Bang has the tools to overcome any match up in the game. The Bang player will just have to work A LITTLE bit harder, no match is a real up hill battle for Bang. Also Bang will just have to play smarter, he can't just throw D nails whenever he feels uncomfortable and get 3K off random hits in neutral anymore.

One area we can all agree with though is Bang is COMPLETELY outclassed in the damage department vs. other characters and Bang's risk/reward for calling dumb shit out is not in his favor unfortunately. On this note Bang will just have to hit the opponent more and not get hit himself (aka play better). Not saying your a bad player dacidbro, you beat me up really bad in California and I expect you to get very far at evo, but I just think if you had a mindset that "If I played my best all the time even though I play a lower tier character I will still win anyway."

I wear a fedora :3

I don't hate this. ( ´∀`)

In fact, I've been meaning to get a new one soon.

Bang's match ups aren't really that bad imo. I think between bumpers,frkz(it was nerfed bad, not gonna lie),and his mobility, Bang has the tools to overcome any match up in the game. The Bang player will just have to work A LITTLE bit harder, no match is a real up hill battle for Bang. Also Bang will just have to play smarter, he can't just throw D nails whenever he feels uncomfortable and get 3K off random hits in neutral anymore.

One area we can all agree with though is Bang is COMPLETELY outclassed in the damage department vs. other characters and Bang's risk/reward for calling dumb shit out is not in his favor unfortunately. On this note Bang will just have to hit the opponent more and not get hit himself (aka play better). Not saying your a bad player dacidbro, you beat me up really bad in California and I expect you to get very far at evo, but I just think if you had a mindset that "If I played my best all the time even though I play a lower tier character I will still win anyway."

This post is kind of comical, because you say you disagree with what I say and then completely agree.

Getting more hits when your character is not only less capable of getting the hits, but simultaneously defensively outclassed is very hard, Dusty. I know you realize that, apply the knowledge.

The one thing Bang has better than any other character is approach, and his mobility is also very good. Without strong grounded pokes to supplement it though, he has to really bank on Anail poison dash, which isn't foolproof.

Anyway, he sucks, but not as bad as most low tier characters, so it's fine.

This post is kind of comical, because you say you disagree with what I say and then completely agree.

Getting more hits when your character is not only less capable of getting the hits, but simultaneously defensively outclassed is very hard, Dusty. I know you realize that, apply the knowledge.

The one thing Bang has better than any other character is approach, and his mobility is also very good. Without strong grounded pokes to supplement it though, he has to really bank on Anail poison dash, which isn't foolproof.

Anyway, he sucks, but not as bad as most low tier characters, so it's fine.

I disagreed with you saying bangs match ups are bad, which they really aren't imo he can get in and open people up the majority of the time, I just stated that his only problem is damage, which means you have to hit the opponent more and get hit less aka play better.

5B is still pretty good, just don't go wiffing it everywhere in front of a japanese squirrel's face and get blown up for spacing like an idiot.

I disagreed with you saying bangs match ups are bad, which they really aren't imo he can get in and open people up the majority of the time, I just stated that his only problem is damage, which means you have to hit the opponent more and get hit less aka play better.

5B is still pretty good, just don't go wiffing it everywhere in front of a japanese squirrel's face and get blown up for spacing like an idiot.

Yeah, but you don't play bang's matchups, I do. Professionally.

You weren't playing Satoshi, so you don't understand what happened like I do. Please don't speak to me like that.

If you want to make claims about other characters, it can't be so grand as "everything everyone who plays Bang has determined is incorrect", it has to be things like "Hazama's pressure is strong and autopilot"

Yeah, but you don't play bang's matchups, I do. Professionally.

You weren't playing Satoshi, so you don't understand what happened like I do. Please don't speak to me like that.

If you want to make claims about other characters, it can't be so grand as "everything everyone who plays Bang has determined is incorrect", it has to be things like "Hazama's pressure is strong and autopilot"

I saw what I saw when I watched you vs. Satoshi and I stand by my assumption.

Stay youtube

PS Huey must be getting pretty good to convince you this matchup isn't that bad

Stay Dacidbro, Dacidbro. :3