Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Does someone want to start the Tao match up thread for me before I get completely bodied by one at evo for having no experience? lol :vbang:

I can start the tread for that matchup this week. The local tao I use to play was lending BB around to maybe get some new players.

Beat Dacid in another Hazama mirror. This time for money. 3-0. That scrub.

I bet I could beat you in a Hazzy mirror. My fedora is better than yours.

Making critical improvements. The time I spend on Hazama is critical to come clean with my estimate of 48 hours, so I put money on it this time.

The data was good. I'm at hour 27 for Hazama.

Might be old but Relius clover is gonna be playable in the PSP version and a new patch update in winter for the arcade release. Be afraid hazama bro's http://j.pic.to/6nmmk

you know you're going to need a PSvita right?

Finishing a match with 5B+C -> Mizuchi: easy but inexplicably satisfying.:toot:

I never do that even if it gets me a kill. It's just lame.

I like to rapid cancel my throws with D and do some sort of follow up combo. Only for trolling though the damage isn't normally worth it

I like to rapid cancel my throws with D and do some sort of follow up combo. Only for trolling though the damage isn't normally worth it

I never do that as it is usually a waste of 50 meter unless I can actually land those relaunch combos from it which is actually pretty hard for me from a throw RC.

So, apparently only one Hazama qualified for SBO, his name is Aoi, I don't think I've seen any of his CS2 videos yet, but I think he was playing Hazama in CS1 already?

Buppa also qualified...with Noel :arg:

Or is R-1 not Buppa anymore? I mean, I remember him trolling the "true" R-1 by changing his PSR name but idk.

btw anyone well versed in the Mu match up that could create the thread for it?

It's a match up I can't seem to grasp much, I was going to open the thread for it but since I don't really get to play it THAT much my experience is pretty scrub-tastic, therefore the OP would be pretty incomplete.

Go to the Mu forums/Mu vs Hazama thread. There's a post that explains things from a Mu's perspective that he'd heard from Zidane's perspective so it's got some useful info.

I have a hard time against that bitch too. Noel is a super troll in all her forms.

So, apparently only one Hazama qualified for SBO, his name is Aoi, I don't think I've seen any of his CS2 videos yet, but I think he was playing Hazama in CS1 already?

Buppa also qualified...with Noel :arg:

Or is R-1 not Buppa anymore? I mean, I remember him trolling the "true" R-1 by changing his PSR name but idk.

btw anyone well versed in the Mu match up that could create the thread for it?

It's a match up I can't seem to grasp much, I was going to open the thread for it but since I don't really get to play it THAT much my experience is pretty scrub-tastic, therefore the OP would be pretty incomplete.

Buppa put his name as R-1 on his Data Card. R-1 put his name as Buppa.