Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Well, according to the number of posts we've received about the "difficulty" on some of his combos, that's not what bothers me. What bothered me about Hazama was the way his gameplay was arranged. You did shit until you had meter, then you did a combo, and did 5~7K and got your meter back. The ease/difficulty of his combos was not a problem. Midscreen was pretty fucking dumb, because "combos" were just anything in 3C>ender, and you didn't have to hit confirm shit other than 3C.

I'd gladly take hotenjin and big combo nerfs for some more midscreen stuff.

Well, according to the number of posts we've received about the "difficulty" on some of his combos, that's not what bothers me. What bothered me about Hazama was the way his gameplay was arranged. You did shit until you had meter, then you did a combo, and did 5~7K and got your meter back. The ease/difficulty of his combos was not a problem. Midscreen was pretty fucking dumb, because "combos" were just anything in 3C>ender, and you didn't have to hit confirm shit other than 3C.

I'd gladly take hotenjin and big combo nerfs for some more midscreen stuff.

I wouldn't. But not all his combos are gone anyways. He can still OTG 5C 6C and relaunch is still possible because j.6D is still possible.

Well, unless you landed the odd 3C CH or a raw 214D~C because of mixup, midscreen was just kind of boring.

But that was kinda the point. Have shit normal midscreen combos and become a beast once you've hit 50%. I liked that kind of gameplay. Making him do 3-4k on every hit and lowering his meter combos make him boring imo.

I'm not saying he should do 3-4K on every hit, but it'd be nice to think a bit more midcreen.

Like, 1.8-2.5K depending on what hit in the blockstring and doing 4.5-6k off of meter combos isn't too bad imo, especially since everyone seemed to have combo/damage nerfs.

Still, I can definitely see where you're coming from. I like Hazama and I'll stick with him not matter what route he takes. Although Relius looks pretty damn fun.

The 6C same move prorate makes me sad but I'm interested on how to make use of the ~B followup now..

I like doing big damage off counter-hit.

The Hazama changes don't really bother me, it's what was expected. RISING FANG wallbounce will make combos look silly :toot:

I agree with you guyman. 3C CH and raw 214DC hits are hard to come by. Do shit damage midscreen. Confirm into Hotenjin with meter, then get bursted out because it's the only way you can do damage midscreen. I'd definitely trade some Hotenjin damage for better combo routes midscreen.

I agree with you guyman. 3C CH and raw 214DC hits are hard to come by. Do shit damage midscreen. Confirm into Hotenjin with meter, then get bursted out because it's the only way you can do damage midscreen. I'd definitely trade some Hotenjin damage for better combo routes midscreen.

So far, non. lol

This new CS2 is gonna replace the old CS2 arcades, and get released for psvita as CS2+ (?), right? What about the consoles? We're gonna get ANOTHER patch, or we're getting all of the changes in BB3?

I just started getting the hang of CS2 Haz, it seems dumb learning the same character from "scratch" 3 times in such a sort amount of time.

6C Same move prorate? Thank god

None of this is FINAL yet. I just hope no one comes out dumbderpgood in the next version.

6C Same move prorate? Thank god

There's already ways around this. Most of the 6C came from the corner combo that had three, and you could theoretically just omit the 6C after the j6DD midscreen for just a 5C into air combo. In the corner you can do one 6C crossunder then do 5C 2C 4D 6D 623D 2C or 5C air combo. This is right now though, so we'll see what happens in the final version.

Although, Dacidbro was just trolling, and knows full well that 6C same move proration isn't what makes him good.

6C same move prorate will make his combos slightly less damage oriented, or allow them to tech sooner. Plus I read somewhere the move just may prorate terribly now, even if used once. But now that we can 214D~B (Rising Fang) off the corner bounce. I'm curious to see whether those combos or Jabaki (236D) will be more viable. Time will tell I guess, hopefully it prorates well and we can use both in the same combo.

Personally, I find it kind of amusing that the people are ASW are trying their absolute best to let Hazama use almost every move of his in a combo. They want to turn him into a flashy troll, haha. Seems like they only feel that way about the corners though, and want his damage killed mid-screen.

Not one thing on youtube affects you yet some little thing about switching and BAM, Willy mad.

Stay gdlk.

Fuck, now I can't win unless that song Prometheus is playing.

Gawdammit, Yash. >>>>>>>: |

Last Alliance son, just too gdlk

6C same move prorate will make his combos slightly less damage oriented, or allow them to tech sooner. Plus I read somewhere the move just may prorate terribly now, even if used once. But now that we can 214D~B (Rising Fang) off the corner bounce. I'm curious to see whether those combos or Jabaki (236D) will be more viable. Time will tell I guess, hopefully it prorates well and we can use both in the same combo.

Personally, I find it kind of amusing that the people are ASW are trying their absolute best to let Hazama use almost every move of his in a combo. They want to turn him into a flashy troll, haha. Seems like they only feel that way about the corners though, and want his damage killed mid-screen.

From the videos it looks like it'll be hard to actually combo into 214D~B off, say, a 3C. He might be able to do like 3C 236D 214D~B but I dunno how effective that'd be.