Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Finally got around to playing Hazama again today. Did some player matches with a friend and remembered why I stopped playing. BBCS2 will never have a good netcode. Spending time in practice mode is counter-productive, I swear. :arg:

Finally got around to playing Hazama again today. Did some player matches with a friend and remembered why I stopped playing. BBCS2 will never have a good netcode. Spending time in practice mode is counter-productive, I swear. :arg:

^ This :vbang:

Did we play a Hazama mirror the last time? I think I ended up picking Rachel when you picked Hazama.

We played Haz mirrors a couple time. Batousai was also bold enough to try it once but he failed.

I know noone cares but i miss 1.01 Hazama oh and I didn't join DL until after playing a moderater on here he makes me feel like an infant in this game you know who you are

Anyone else see the Nico stream of SBO?

That lambda had over 300psr. I'm not entirely sure if that Noel was R-1 but he kept playing character footsies with his 320psr Rachel. The fuck?

Zeron, you will never catch me doing Haz mirrors if I can avoid them. I hate them so much

I'll fool you into picking Hazama. Then switch from Tager over to Hazama. You can't avoid it then.

Hazama mirrors are terrible. I hate mirrors in every game that exists. Hazama mirrors are just worse. Don't know why you want that Zeron... :/