Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

SO in other news Relius doesn't have a dive kick. There goes my hype out the window. Time to go to a corner and stay sad.

SO in other news Relius doesn't have a dive kick. There goes my hype out the window. Time to go to a corner and stay sad.

Remind me how a dive kick could be any more bullshit than instant overheads.

Remind me how a dive kick could be any more bullshit than instant overheads.

Jump at opponent, steep dive kick to ground baiting anti-air to punish.

Dammit now I feel like a dumbass D:

Jump at opponent, steep dive kick to ground baiting anti-air to punish.

Read this and thought someone was talking about Dr. Doom's new j.S in UMVC3. I've been over on those forums far too much...

Can I help it though, how much cooler is Vergil than Hazama?

Oh come on, Vergil is one of my favourites too, but he can't be compared with this smart-dressing psycho.

Pretty much nobody can. :kitty:

As well as your knives and trench coat. in exchange heres a katana, a new trench coat and hair gel

I'm turning them in now. I'll take the katana and move over to shoryuken, haha. Guess I can't escape the trench coat though, lol.

Seriously though, I'll help around here more often, but there's really not much going on now. With CSE coming out, I could create an updated Hazama combo thread once it hits arcades.

I'm turning them in now. I'll take the katana and move over to shoryuken, haha. Guess I can't escape the trench coat though, lol.

Seriously though, I'll help around here more often, but there's really not much going on now. With CSE coming out, I could create an updated Hazama combo thread once it hits arcades.

Don't strain yourself. I'm here if anyone wants a combo vid. :3

Besides, the Japanese always make the Haz tutorial vids. They're so good that no one bothers making another one anyway.

Maybe you're right. The game is so chaotic, but I'll be putting a lot into it this November. Anyone here switching to Relius when he comes out, or will you guys remain loyal to the fedora?

Maybe you're right. The game is so chaotic, but I'll be putting a lot into it this November. Anyone here switching to Relius when he comes out, or will you guys remain loyal to the fedora?

I don't even play this game anymore. :kitty: